Stop right there, don't buy that! or Shave goods best avoided...

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by Dridecker, Feb 25, 2010.

1. BlueShaver

BlueShaver Premature Latheration Sufferer

$8.00? Wowzers.

A fool and his money....

jgreenepa likes this.
  2. jgreenepa

jgreenepa Nasal Barbarian

So true, but they’re still an excellent shaver albeit a bit rough finish-wise.

3. BlueShaver

They are obviously a copy of something and i have tried my best to find out what that could be but to no avail.

If i could get the original and it shave as good as its copy, i would be thrilled!

I keep looking.. .

4. S Barnhardt

S Barnhardt Old, Crusty Barn

That's the first I've heard a "Yuma" mentioned. Checked on Ebay and I must say, if looks mean anything, I like it. Or course, it doesn't, but I could see myself trying one some day.

5. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

Hey, Jon! Glad you're still around. How are you? You dropped out of 30DC. Wondering how are you progressing with your shavette shaves?

6. BlueShaver

Oh hello! :)

I is/am/are just so busy atm that i have had barely any time to get just 1 shave in a week, never mind find time for the internet!

I shall update my shavette thread!

Trigger and S Barnhardt like this.
  7. DesertTime

DesertTime Well-Known Member

Dridecker! Now there's a name I haven't seen in a long while. Ten years ago, he was one of the great positive influences on TSD. Glad to see someone resurrected one of this threads.

Tdmsu, PanChango and S Barnhardt like this.
  8. Tallships

Tallships Well-Known Member

Looked at some pics of the Yuma and it looks like a closed comb copy of the Merkur 41c 1904 classic or a Gillette Old Type head