December 2019 30 Day Rule/Focus Pix & Discussion

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by NCoxSTL, Nov 29, 2019.

?

What's the most decadent item in your den?

1. A really decadent DE - we're talking top of the line, gold plated over the top DECADENT!

10 vote(s)
    37.0%
  2. A really decadent straight razor - we're talking top of the line, incredibly DECADENT!

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  3. A really decadent SE razor - vintage baby and shines like the sun because it's DECADENT!

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  4. A really decadent soap that lathers up like DECADENT whipped cream!

12 vote(s)
    44.4%
  5. A really decadent brush that feels so soft yet makes such DECADENT lather!

12 vote(s)
    44.4%
  6. Cookies, man. I mean seriously - is there anything more DECADENT than cookies??

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  7. Ice cream, man. Seriously. Without DECADENT ice cream - cookies are just hard bread!

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

That would be fun. A rare one of a kind Gillette Tech prototype that was stolen from the Gillette R&D department in 1948. :happy102:

Linuxguile, jgreenepa, PLAla and 6 others like this.
  2. brit

brit in a box

:D..

Linuxguile, jgreenepa, PLAla and 4 others like this.
  3. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

First Happy New Year to all my TSD and 30DC brothers. May the new year bring you happiness, health, wealth and epic shaves.

New Years Eve morning shave: End the year big sized, 8/8 Osiris blade and some vintage Old Spice shaving soap. This soap is a great performer but all the scent is gone so I always add a little OS when I use it. A nice shave to end the year.

IMG_7852.jpeg

4. brit

brit in a box

awesome Keith,Happy New Year..

5. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

Keith, your razors amaze me. Thanks for sharing these beauties with us and a truly awesome shave.

6. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

It's :signs021:, Danny!

Linuxguile, jgreenepa, PLAla and 4 others like this.
  7. Trigger

You ended the year with a great shave, Keith! Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

8. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Happy New Year Keith. The Osiris is just gorgeous.

9. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Thanks, Danny. Primo no like granules.

Linuxguile, jgreenepa, PLAla and 5 others like this.
  10. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Happy New Year, Keith!

Keithmax, jgreenepa, PLAla and 4 others like this.
  11. brit

brit in a box

just wanted to say..you guys are awesome,thank you for having me here.part of my routine and life now..3 years at the den in a day or so, soon to be a year as a 30DCer.and loving it.
    Happy New Year gents.. 2401578869_e3e97f7384_o.jpg download (14).jpg download (11).jpg
    images (4).jpg

12. Trigger

Linuxguile, Hembree, clint64 and 7 others like this.
  13. brit

brit in a box

thank you for the kind words Joe..the cool part of the group is that you are a dedicated champion of mastering straights.i play with old gillette razors and many here experiment with vintage and modern se and de razors.covers many bases..cool place to learn and hang out..

14. Trigger

Well, thanks for the compliment, Gary! As you stated, every member has their niche in wetshaving and I have learned a lot from everyone about the different razors, soaps, aftershaves, honing pastes, strops, and honing methods and so on. Most importantly, everyone contributes for the betterment of the other members and that's rare in any forum.

15. jgreenepa

jgreenepa Nasal Barbarian

Thanks, Danny!

PLAla, Linuxguile, Hembree and 4 others like this.
  16. jgreenepa

Congratulations, Perry, on taming the E2. Great kit!

17. jgreenepa

Great shave, Terry! Taming the razor is what counts! Not a slant man myself, but I do admire you practitioners!

PLAla, Linuxguile, Hembree and 5 others like this.
  18. jgreenepa

Great shave, Andrew! I understand the Ascension is a highly efficient shaver!

19. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Decadent December!!!

December 30

Razor - 1960 (F4) Gillette Toggle (9)
    Blade - [​IMG] (2)
    Soap - Stirling Iced Coffee
    Brush - 30DC Meet Up w/TGN Grade A Silvertip
    Post - Alum

Wow this day got away from me. I actually shaved in the late afternoon as I am planning on shaving early afternoon tomorrow before I head out for a hopefully busy and money filled night. Still with the Toggle and Sharp Star. It's Menthol Monday so I stayed with a Stirling Iced soap. Just changed over to Iced Coffee for the final Monday. Iced Pineapple is decadent, yes, but so is the Iced Coffee. And....it's rare at the moment so there's that. Wonderful coffee scent made into a lather by the Meet Up brush and three passes ended in a perfect shave!

One more day this year and we're off on a new year for the 30DC!! Thanks to everyone for a fantastic year and look for the January post around noon tomorrow. Don't give up on December yet, by the way.....we still have 25 hours to go!!!

December 30 2019.jpg

PLAla, Linuxguile, Hembree and 7 others like this.
  20. brit

brit in a box

fantastic shave Neal..

PLAla, Linuxguile, Hembree and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.