*Archived* Alpha Brush & Shaving

Discussion in 'Vendor's Corner' started by Vlasta, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

:happy096: :signs021::eatdrink047:

Hembree likes this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

It's there! Very subtle difference from the R-400's

Hembree likes this.
  3. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Aha now I know what you meant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hembree and RyX like this.
  4. Entasis

Entasis Member

Wow, great deal on a great looking handle and knot!

RyX likes this.
  5. Rhody

Rhody Well-Known Member

Fantastic
    Waiting
    Wanting

What are the details on the razor handle Steve?

6. Rhody

Rhody Well-Known Member

Any recent updates?

7. Rhody

Rhody Well-Known Member

These are shipping. Anyone else expecting incoming?

8. Rhody

Rhody Well-Known Member

so quiet in here

I received mine today! looks amazing in person. g 4 knot. will use tomorrow.

9. Rhody

Rhody Well-Known Member

10. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Special pricing for TSD members $109.99 - free shipping (normal launch price is $129.99)

Hit the link HERE if you want one - limited quantity available. Delivery mid to late Feb

More details HERE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We are only a few short weeks away from launching Alpha Outlaw, a razor design collaboration between Alpha and Executive Shaving.

Outlaw is a close shaving razor but not as close as the Muhle R41. It is definitely a step up in closeness compared to the ever popular Muhle and Jagger R89 and the Merkur 34C. Most shavers will get a lovely close shave with only two passes. I have two-passed my shaves since I got the first production Outlaw in my hands 2 weeks ago and it gives close, irritation free, performance. I used Feather & Supernova and both blades gave me trouble and irritation free shaves. Two passes and a little touch up and I was done.

This DE razor has been a long time in the making and has had me tearing my hair out with the drawings and prototypes but now we are ready to launch. Orders are in at the machine shop and I have a tentative delivery of mid-Febuary.

I am inviting pre-orders on this razor on a first come first served basis.

Ingredients

Razor Head Dimensions:

Length: 43mm
    Weight: 30g.

Handle:
    Length: 85mm
    Diameter: 13mm
    Weight: 88g.

Alpha shaving logo on base plate and handles

This razor set is 100% high grade 316L marine grade stainless steel. Stainless steel is rust free with no plating to peel off and no early metal wear. With care this razor will last a lifetime.

Low profile, full width head totally covers blade tabs.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BigD, Jim99, Douglas Carey and 2 others like this.
  11. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

:thanks: for the information.

Vlasta likes this.
  12. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

Already ordered it from the email you guys sent. Paid full price. Didn't know I could get the discount.

Vlasta likes this.
  13. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Let me knw your real name I will refund you.

BigD and Jim99 like this.
  14. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

PM sent. However, you don't have to give me the discount. I was making a statement, not asking for a hand out. I'm sorry if you feel obligated in anyway. I just made the purchase as soon as I had seen the email.

15. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    You were right to bring it to my attention. Thanks!! :) Refund has been made.

BigD likes this.
  16. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

Thank you.

Vlasta likes this.
  17. twhite

twhite Peeping Tom

Great looking razor Steve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vlasta likes this.
  18. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    The first lot sold out - I ordered another 25 - up fro grabs at the same great pricing for TSD members.Get them while you can

BigD likes this.
  19. SlowRoller47

SlowRoller47 Active Member

Just placed an order trough paypal. Any schedule when they will out? Looks like a great razor

Just spread the Shaving love

20. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Gentlemen (and Ladies if we have any!!) - Meet the Alpha Classic...

My first sojourn into the world of resin handles. The design is, as ever, Alpha's own. The brush comes in a choice of 4 colors as shown. Deep Coral Red, Faux Jade, Vintage Blue and Classic Ivory

Vital statistics:-
    • Height - approx 64mm (2.5")
    • Weight - 100g (3.5 oz)
    • Knot - Generation 4 Synthetic
    • Knot size - 28mm
    • Turned resin
    • Hand polished and lettered with the Alpha logo
    The G4 Synthetic Knot - Brian M. from Executive Shaving reviewed this knot as follows. It is the same knot I put into my Titanium Outlaw handles except it is 28mm of loveliness instead of 26mm:

"Moving onto the knot, this is the very best knot I have ever used, it’s super-soft on the skin but due to the high density of bristles (how do they manage it?), the knot has excellent backbone. Alpha tells me that the synthetic fibres are Generation Four (G4), these fibres are without a shadow of a doubt the finest I have ever handled. Has any other brand produced the perfect pairing of super-soft tips and bristle density to this level? I doubt it."

Pricing: This is a real discount to retail. I will place these at a well know UK vendor soon as these will retail at £35 plus shipping, that is approx $47 in the old money.

Note about shipping: Because of the COVID-19 issue a lot of my shipping has been suspended until the movement of planes improves. Sending by DHL, FEDEX or UPS etc. is too expensive. So I will have to ship by surface mail - it takes about 1 month to reach you - hence the substantial discount.

My price to you is NOT £35.00 but $35.00 - plus shipping of $6.50 - by now you should be ready. By now you should be salivating. By now - hit me up and BUY one!!

Here are the pics. Click on the thumbnails for a closer look.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

PLANofMAN, jimjo1031 and brit like this.