SOS Pictures, Before or After you Shave

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by MrEE, Jan 16, 2020.

?

When so you take your SOD picture?

1. Night before

20.0%
  2. Right before

45.0%
  3. During

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Right after

25.0%
  5. Later

20.0%
  6. I have a library of pictures I use over and over

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

I am such a numbers guy. I have a spreadsheet planning out the shaves weeks ahead of time. So taking pictures ahead of time is easy. I admit it....I am one sick puppy. :happy102:

2. brit

brit in a box

part of the ritual and hobby.after i shave in the morning its off to work.weekends are sometimes different.

jluc likes this.
  3. MrEE

MrEE Half Naked Shave Stalker

So funny because I'm known for driving projects on time and pulling off scheduling miracles, but I hate planning. If I had to plan my shaves for the week I'd have to quit shaving.

clint64 and brit like this.
  4. MrEE

MrEE Half Naked Shave Stalker

At this point I associate planning with being held accountable so that probably explains it.

clint64 and brit like this.
  5. jgreenepa

jgreenepa Nasal Barbarian

I’m retired, and one of those guys with lots of free time, which lately is been spent paring off the end of pinkies. I always take my picture before. I’m a retired planning exec, and feel most comfortable that way. My staging usually involves minor changes to each pic. I use the same mug I received in my Secret Santa in all my pics. It also takes me a bit longer sometimes to finish physical tasks due to some age-related infirmities. So planning in advance works best for me.

Edison Carter and brit like this.
  6. brit

brit in a box

the planning,and pic posting helps build the anticipation,the fine shave the reward..:)

Edison Carter likes this.
  7. palmolive fox

palmolive fox The British Birdman

I generally take all my pictures on the Friday for upcoming week. As i only shave four days a week it's more convenient...Each to their own method.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    brit likes this.