Cremo shave sticks

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by jaro, Mar 14, 2020.

1. jaro

jaro the dread and the fear

Well i used one finally yesterday and let me tell you this thing gave crazy lather And protection... I got a great shave using it...
    cremovanillaorchidshavestick.jpg

Oh and it also smells pretty good too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    Leo501, Frijolero, BigD and 4 others like this.
  2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Hmmmm... first I've heard of these. Glad you had good results and thank you for enabling another purchase. /sigh

Where did you find it?

jaro likes this.
  3. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

This is news to me (and others I'm sure). Where did you find it? May I ask the cost?

jaro likes this.
  4. jaro

Wal-Mart had all 4 different scents. Regular and cooling and mango and vanilla orchids and they were a little less than 8.00 a piece.
    Oh and sorry for enabling !!! :) ;)

steve207 and richgem like this.
  5. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I got mine at Walmart. I did about a week with it earlier this month. Very slick, lathers great, and smells great. However, I am not sure it likes my skin. I will revisit it later. I may end up piffing it.
    [​IMG]

Frijolero, BigD and jaro like this.
  6. jaro

I didnt have a problem with it. Of course I have a tendency to wash my face off pretty well after I shave and then I use W.H and then some type of A.S. or a plain alcohol splash.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  7. Badgerstate

Badgerstate Well-Known Member

I havent seen them at Target or Meijer yet. I dont usually shop at Wally World but I may need to make a trip.
    I do love shave stick for travelling.

jaro likes this.
  8. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

Do these sticks lather with a brush or are they like the cream and brushless?

9. jaro

these work well with a brush. of course like most shave sticks you can use a brush or not use a brush, its your choice. My first use of the shave stick i used a cremo brush with it and got a very good lather from it you can use whatever brush you want though.

Frijolero likes this.
  10. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

Good to know. Thanks for the info

jaro likes this.