The Stirling Exchange

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by PickledNorthern, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Gnomeo0228

Gnomeo0228 Well-Known Member

Such fantastic news Rod! We will all keep praying for you, Mandy and little Lucas

2. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

3. Paul Turner

Let's hope Lucas continues to improve, and thus show the world he wants to live.

4. brit

brit in a box

deep blue sea..awesome.. 20200407_131833_edited.jpg

5. jayjacque

jayjacque Well-Known Member

Speaking of prayer... My son's fiance recently tested positive for COVID-19 and we sent out requests for prayer in different places. Lots of people responded and within a couple days we saw her improving. True story. So really nice to hear something similar about Lucas.

6. Gnomeo0228

Oh gosh, sorry to hear that. I'll be sending prayers out my friend.

7. Paul Turner

Very sorry this happened to her, but it's a relief things are appearing to be better.

8. FLshaver

FLshaver New Member

Rod and Mandy, my thoughts and prayers to you and Lucas. I wish you all the best, and may Lucas get well soon! I have been ordering from Stirling since the very beginning; I actually started DE shaving with their starter set. I have enjoyed all of their products. They perform well, smell good, and are a good value. Rod and Mandy have always taken good care of me on the customer service side as well.

9. Paul Turner

Next Stoylin up for me-Ramblin' Man(next week sometime).

10. timabababaluka

timabababaluka No exceptions. Except.....

That's a good'un for sure! :D

11. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I wonder when the Glacial soaps will be out again because I want to replenish my stock big time! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Paul Turner

I'll be looking at them muhself when they come out. Who know, Jeff, I might buy Meeter!!! :) Will have a good hard look at that one. But the Lemon Chill gets top scrutiny.

13. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I highly recommend Glacial Meeter for you and believe me - there’s nothing wrong with the Lemon Chill also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Paul Turner

Question-is Meeter kind of "salty"(being that it's a Margarita dupe).

15. Gnomeo0228

I 2nd this! lol

16. Gnomeo0228

I don't get any saltiness from it. Yehuda D is better at scent descriptions that I am though lol

17. Paul Turner

I'm embarrassed...I misread your post to say you don't get any SALTINES from it. LOL.

18. falconhal

falconhal Active Member

I got a sample of the Satsuma a/s splash here recently. It has a fresh orange smell with almost a slight tea undertone. Very nice.

19. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

I join my friends in prayers for the Lovan family.

20. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

I've found Satsuma to be a long lasting orange/citrus scent. Some are non-existant in a couple of hours. I've gotten whiffs of Satsuma the next day.