Single edge question

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Flatfish, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Flatfish

Flatfish Member

2. cliffb599

cliffb599 Well-Known Member

Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.
  3. cliffb599

cliffb599 Well-Known Member

4. ItalianShaver77

ItalianShaver77 New Member

Get the 100 pack again and then go use the razor as a paint scraper for your walls.
    That was a joke, son. I say, I say, ya gotta lighten up, boy.

OK, those were the industrial construction, etc. type.

Seek out a reputable company that sells shaving goods to find the brand and model and price you want to buy. Fuck Amazon. Period. They don't know shit. They're like a bad Google search; throw up a bunch of search words and if anything sticks, they spit it back to you.

To the point of a reply that you have to have them done with the PTFE coating,.no. You don't.

PTFE (Teflon) coated blades and the rest is analogous to an ice cream cone of vanilla and another one with the same vanilla but it's got sprinkles on top.
    Find a shaving supply e-commerce website and shop there.
    www.shavenation.com

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

5. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Buy these from Connaught shaving, The price is in Green or to the far right. With the American dollar so strong you can buy 100 with shipping under $20 US and have them in 2 to 3 weeks. Usually faster shipping but with every one buying on line lately it might take a little longer. I have had good experiences with Connaught UK.
    https://connaughtshaving.com/gemss.html

6. johnnyflake

johnnyflake Well-Known Member

Absolutely Not!

7. ItalianShaver77

ItalianShaver77 New Member

???

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

8. Flatfish

Flatfish Member

I am in the UK so Connought will be ideal.
    Thanks

9. Ijustmissedthe50s

Ijustmissedthe50s The Warnee

Lots of great suggestions here, and of course, the answer to your original question is "no". I personally enjoy Ted Pella Gem blades in my British made 1912. I get mine off ebay. And it's great to hear from another 1912 user. My 1912 was my first razor when I started wet shaving. I absolutely love it and it sees a lot of use.

10. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

11. Lancre

Lancre Well-Known Member