May 2020 30 Day Rule/Focus Pix & Discussion

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by NCoxSTL, Apr 30, 2020.

?

What will you be "mixing up" in May?

1. Razors I rarely/never use

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Blades I rarely/never use

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Soaps I rarely/never use

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Brushes I rarely/never use

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. A combination of everything just thrown together like a salad!

15 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Who said you could suggest a salad?! We eat cookies here!!!

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. Gonna PIF some stuff and try to win some PIF'd stuff to replace it!

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  8. I miss Chris's intros with only two questions. This is just ridiculous!! Sheesh!

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgreenepa

jgreenepa Nasal Barbarian

Thanks, Myles. How’s the new job going? Make sure you stay safe. (Sorry, just the old gramps in me!)

9nein9, Trigger, brit and 4 others like this.
  2. jgreenepa

Great kit and beautiful noir image! Hope all goes well with the colonoscopy!

9nein9, Trigger, brit and 3 others like this.
  3. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

I got the ceiling water too from the roof . Haven't got the steel on yet . I did have a few pops after I welded the blade on to be honest. Took 4 tries but it held up to the flex test . Hope they dont x-ray that package . I wont be able to explain the contents with a straight face. The Gentleman....well all I can say is its very much appreciated and I feel bad it didn't pass the scent test at your house. Take comfort in knowing that I am enjoying the heck outta it !

4. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Thank you Myles.

9nein9, Trigger, jgreenepa and 3 others like this.
  5. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

She's fine but the other guys truck is damaged. Ours just got a scrape on bumper but I don't worry about that stuff as long as she wasn't hurt. I think she was more afraid that I'd be mad but there are bigger things in life to worry about than bent fenders .

6. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Awesome Jeff. The 77 looks great.

7. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

Thanks Clint!!

Trigger, jgreenepa, brit and 2 others like this.
  8. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Thank you Jeff. In the waiting room now. My wife has to wait in the car due to social distancing.

Primotenore, 9nein9, Trigger and 5 others like this.
  9. jgreenepa

My daughter-in-law had the same experience. She’s expecting twins in August, and when she went to her checkup they refused entry to my son. Interesting times, hopefully, not in the Chinese sense.

10. myles wilson

myles wilson Moth Ball Mouth

It's going good, went in yesterday for about 4 hours of training. Gotta go in today again at 2:30 for more training. looking forward to being done with it soon, so they can put me out on the work floor. they have been requiring employees to wear masks so that's a good thing.

11. jgreenepa

Thanks, Clint! It’s a pleasure to shave with.

12. brit

brit in a box

no sir,i emailed them for a track number,no word so far..

13. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Aaand, it's that day of the week again-here are your Friday Files:

-Well, here in MA the winter season isn't QUITE ready to leave yet, on this 8th day of MAY. Snow tomorrow! Not much they say, but still, y'know? Good thing I didn't put ALL my cold-weather shaves to the back of the bus yet.

-I find it interesting how Stoylins new body-washes(all right, they aren't THAT new, I suppose), have just the soap as the strength. What do I mean. Well, as I think about the other bodywashes I have, there's little, if any, scent in those too. Doc Ezlovan stresses in his descriptions that whatever scent there may be in the Stoylin bodywashes gets quickly washed away, but you still get the benefit of it being a Stoylin product-all that goes into their soaps.

-Whatever happened to the thread YO? Ongoing investigation here.

-

14. timabababaluka

timabababaluka No exceptions. Except.....

Classy photo, Clint! I don't know what the equivalent to the ring of death is for a tube of cream, but it looks like that TOBS is getting there.

Best of luck on your procedure today, sir!

15. Paul Turner

You spelled it wrong...we need to spell it like the guvmint public servants say Social Security...SOSEL. :)

9nein9, Trigger, b1hart and 4 others like this.
  16. timabababaluka

timabababaluka No exceptions. Except.....

Great report, Jeff! One of the first things I noticed from the photo was just how curved that head is--very cool! Sounds like a wonderful shaver; glad you were able to score one :D

9nein9, Trigger, Keithmax and 4 others like this.
  17. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

I emailed yesterday myself. No response yet. With Covid19 I don't think they're in the office as often as they normally are which does slow things down a bit.
    I've been using the Stirling liquid body soaps since they were first released. The scents are subtle to my nose and don't seem to linger beyond the shower.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

18. brit

brit in a box

yeesh..have fun..

19. Paul Turner

Very pleased with today's shave. I repeated with the Razorock Acqua Shave Cream Soap. Y'know, if Rise ever made a shave soap, it would look and feel just like Razorock's Aqua-soft, smooth. I felt right away it was going to go well when I was able to squeeze a lot of water off the brush after loading it. No cuts/weepers, I plowed through the astroturf, mowing it down in good form. 2 solid passes..could easily have done a third, but the two really satisfied me. More trouble with pouring the Aqua Velva, but I took advantage of the "trouble" by making sure all of my face and neck(and forehead)were well taken care of. TOP OF THE WORLD EXCELLENT(TALKIN' MT. EVEREST HERE). :)

20. brit

brit in a box

thank you Jim.i will refrain from formal emails..;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.