*Archived* Alpha Brush & Shaving

Discussion in 'Vendor's Corner' started by Vlasta, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
  2. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

3. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

4. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

:signs021: Looks great!

:eatdrink013:

5. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Soon, they are about to give me a restock order/\

Edison Carter and BigD like this.
  6. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Thäter & Alpha - A Superb Collaborative Brush...
    Thäter and Alpha have made it happen. Announcing Pre-order For The Thäter - Alpha Bully Boy 400 Crossover
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In spring 2019 a customer of mine in Germany introduced me to one of the owners of H. L. Thäter, Harald - boy was I excited!! We had an email chat and I eventually sent a selection of Alpha handles for evaluation. Herr Harald came back to me with some specific requirements for his brush. He wanted something that looked like my Alpha T-400 Rubberset tribute brush, but he wanted it bigger and fatter. Big enough to accommodate a 26mm knot. I did not want to just scale up the T-400 - that would be way too easy, so...

[​IMG]
    Behold, the Alpha Bully Boy 400. This is a from scratch redraw of the T-400 - look at them side by side. The ferrule is redesigned with the threading modified to start a few mm from the top of the edge so as not to risk damage to the beautiful Thäter knot. The flutes are deeper and wider. The handle is taller. This brush is MEATY!!!
    Price - $189.99 with FREE worldwide shipping. Fully tracked.

[​IMG]

THE BRUSH IS A TOTAL REDESIGN
    • Taller at 82mmHere's where it'll be.
    • Redesigned ferrule
    • Solid aluminium handle
    • Thäter logo on base
    • Thäter gift box
    • Amazing Thäter 2-band fan knot @26mm
    These are available in limited numbers. The first batch is only 40 units - first come first served. I have opened a waiting list and I expect these brushes to be ready in about a month from now - maybe a teeny bit longer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PanChango likes this.
  7. Weasel640

Weasel640 Well-Known Member

Maybe you have answered this before... What is the purpose of the 'Part 2'? Just a back stop for the Knot within the Ferrule? Also does it have any type of groove cut to aid in unscrewing it at a later time?

8. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Part 2 is an aid to setting the knot at 1. Your desired height and 2. Sitting squarely. It also looks good - finished look shows no glue. It does have a groove but its not meant to be unscrewed - I suppose you could set a knot on top of it if you were really careful.

9. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Alpha & BullGoose have been working to bring you a fantastic new brush...
    EverGoose

[​IMG]
    The Concept is born
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Buy Now
    [​IMG]
    EverGoose - a collaboration between Alpha Brush & Shaving and BullGoose Shaving supplies.

The EverGoose takes some design hints from the Ever-Ready 200 and 300 brushes. However, it is remade in modern materials and is fitted with a superb 4th generation synthetic knot with a knot diameter of 26mm.

EverGoose is machined from aluminium and is anodised in a delightful two-tone red and black to echo the Ever-Ready original. However, EverGoose is a little bit better - it is hard wearing and anodised in two delightful colours. It benefits from a very grippy matte black sand blasted base and a lively satin red top. It has a superb looking BullGoose brand coin on its base. The EverGoose has 5 sweet little steps echoing the Ever-Ready designs of yesteryear.
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]
    The EverGoose has 5 sweet little steps echoing the designs of yesteryear. All in all it is LIKE the Ever-Ready 200 but is most certainly is NOT a clone.

Vital statistics:
    • Materials: Aluminium, Synthetic G4 silver tip fibre knot
    • Height including knot: 112mm
    • Handle Height: 58mm
    • Width at widest point: 36.5mm
    • Weight: 105-110g

[​IMG]

Jim99, brit, ischiapp and 1 other person like this.
  10. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

:happy096:

brit likes this.
  11. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Great looking brush. Is it available without the bullgoose logo?

Vlasta and brit like this.
  12. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    No mate - its a collaboration. Sold exclusively by Bullgoose.

13. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Thanks for the reply. That is too bad about it being exclusive to bullgoose.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    Primotenore and brit like this.
  14. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

Gorgeous!

15. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Check your private message inbox.

PLANofMAN and brit like this.
  16. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    A few slots left.

17. navitimer

navitimer New Member

Hi Vlasta, I'm interested in the ΑΛΦΑ brush and have PMed you with some questions about it.

Vlasta likes this.
  18. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    oops sorry - I will an swer the PM now,.

navitimer likes this.
  19. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    [​IMG]

Pre-Order Now - FOLLOW THIS LINK

https://www.alphashaving.com/asp-products/pre-order-outlaw-de-in-tellurium-copper/

Outlaw DE, Two Handles and a Bullet Stand
    Now available, for pre-order, in wonderful tellurium copper. The full set comes in at $189.99

The set comprises everything you see here:-
    • An Alpha Outlaw DE razor head with 0.72 blade gap
    • An Alpha Bravo razor handle
    • An Alpha Braveheart razor handle
    • An Alpha bullet stand
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1. Note that these are machined in solid, raw, tellurium copper. There is no surface treatment apart from polishing. They will develop a patina if not polished - some like them with patina and others do not.
    2. Delivery will be in approximately 8 weeks from order.

Tellurium copper is an alloy of copper and tellurium. Tellurium improves machinability of copper.
    Tellurium is usually added to copper to improve machinability ("free cutting"). ASTM specification B301 has 0.5% tellurium; at concentrations of up to 0.75% machinability is improved whilst electrical conductivity and hot working behavior is maintained. Mechanical properties are similar to tough pitch copper, whilst machinability is similar to brass - the alloy's hardnesses are increased by precipitation of copper telluride

gorgo2, Ron R, Enrico and 2 others like this.
  20. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

Looks cool