30 DC Alumni Thread

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by BaylorGator, May 15, 2020.

1. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Danger reporting for ice cream, cookies, shenanigans, malarkey, rumors, innuendos, limericks, and miscellaneous non-value added posts.

More brothers from the ancient past.
    @Drygulch (visible tatoos)
    @Paul76 (no visible tatoos)

Drygulch, Keithmax, Paul76 and 6 others like this.
  2. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Good to get your update, Randy :). While my gym re-opened a month or so ago, hardly anyone has shown up. (Of course I do, or I wouldn't have said that). Maybe Covid fears, whatever. Just hasn't been the same there. I've begun physical therapy for balance/gait. Shave-wise, I look forward to a month or so, when I make my most expensive purchase I have ever made since being a member here. You might say I am enabling muself!! Enjoy the tennis-I am about done playing, but I still go to the courts here and do serving practice.

Drygulch, Keithmax, clint64 and 4 others like this.
  3. wristwatchb

Don't keep us in suspense, Paul. Spill the tea! What are you buying? :scared011::scared011::scared011:

Drygulch, clint64, brit and 4 others like this.
  4. Paul Turner

Well, the feature purchase(s) will be 2 Bill Neumann aftershaves(Heartwood and 1911). But I need an unscented soap to go "with"(as my stylish Mom liked to say), which will probably be a Stoylin.(Naked Sheep, I think it's called) If it is going to be the Stoylin, I'll get something else from them, such as a bodywash or hand(bath)soap. Thus it will be a 2 part order-Stoylin and Bill Neumann.

Drygulch, Keithmax, clint64 and 5 others like this.
  5. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I still lurk from time to time.

Drygulch, Keithmax, clint64 and 5 others like this.
  6. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

Glad you and your bride are back home, Charlie! My VP of sales’ wife just got her 2 years in remission after her stem cell transplant. Praying for Kathy and your journey there.

I don’t know how I missed Adam, Perry, Paul, etc. My mind is still a steel trap. It’s just rusted and doesn’t move anymore...

Drygulch, Keithmax, Paul76 and 5 others like this.
  7. brit

brit in a box

i guess everyone but me huh..

8. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

They get to spend the night in the box!

Terry, Drygulch, clint64 and 2 others like this.
  9. BaylorGator

I wasn’t aware that the visibility of one’s tattoos (or lack thereof) was something we were now keeping track of, Charle. Good to know.

Drygulch, Keithmax, Paul76 and 5 others like this.
  10. BaylorGator

8FAED0C8-5F58-47F4-AB52-5D99385CCF6D.jpeg

Drygulch, Keithmax, clint64 and 3 others like this.
  11. Paul Turner

Drygulch, clint64 and brit like this.
  12. wristwatchb

You're welcome, Randy. I'm always glad to help. I've been more observant and introspective during my self-quarantine. Keeping track of things helps pass the time and keeps the mood light.

1.png

Well, I better go get my weekly shower and shave. Busy day today.

Drygulch, Keithmax, clint64 and 3 others like this.
  13. wristwatchb

Thanks for the prayers and kind words, Randy. I'm so glad to hear of your friend's wife's excellent report. That is a blessing!

Drygulch, clint64, brit and 2 others like this.
  14. brit

brit in a box

glad everyone is hangin' in there.these are wild times ..:eatdrink047:

15. brit

brit in a box

i do love ice cream..:)..
    nrm_1407250867-85153444.jpg
    ice-cream_sundaes_friendlys-crowd-pleaser.jpg

16. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

Just dropped in to report I'm still alive and tattooed also. Haven't been around much but I'm also still shaving and smelling good. Once things kick down a knotch here I will be back on a regular basis . Hope alls well with the rest of you fellas !

17. Drygulch

Drygulch Snowballs

On another one of my drive-by postings! Things are mostly going well in Kansas. Job is insane and keeping me busy. Still shaving every few days, (much more important with wearing a mask for 8.5 hours a day five days a week, since the masks we wear are fiber that whiskers tend to just shred.)

Was thinking about talking to you guys. I broke my foot and leg last week, (I'll always be a BMXer, just not a very good one anymore,) and shaving is actually a bit more of a challenge when balancing on one leg. I did determine that my grab and go razor of choice is my Schick G injector. Its a no brainer and difficult to cut yourself with razor. My youngest daughter has also started coming in as I finish up my shaves to ask to wear my aftershave too. She does not like menthol though.

One other question I had for the group. Was there a 2020 30DCLE Blood on Steel this year?

clint64, Boojum1, SharptoothC and 6 others like this.
  18. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

So sorry to hear about the injuries, Adam.
    No 2020 soap this year.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

clint64, Edison Carter and brit like this.
  19. Drygulch

Drygulch Snowballs

I think we still have time for a soap. Let me send a couple of emails. :)

20. brit

brit in a box

hello Adam..hope you heal up quickly..:)

clint64, Edison Carter and Drygulch like this.