September 30 Day/Rule Focus Pix & Discussion

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by Primotenore, Aug 31, 2020.

?

Will you use a single edge this month?

1. Yup, that's all I will use...

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  2. Of course... I always use one single edge...at a time.;-)

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  3. My SE razors are Cutthroats, so natch...

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. I think I'll mix up my gear...

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  5. I am going to use all of my razors, both single and double edge...

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  6. Where do I pick up the medal I won from last month?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Must we suffer another month of Primo's introductions? He doesn't even provide cookies.

6 vote(s)
    22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgreenepa

jgreenepa Nasal Barbarian

All is well, Charlie! I've either transitioned to a higher level of ability with open edges, or I've just improved the particular use of the DX. I hope it's the former. :)

FaceScraper, clint64, Trigger and 3 others like this.
  2. jgreenepa

Me too, Charlie! And best of all, our kids like each other, although mine are a bit older. I do feel blessed. She's a spectacular lady; she just works too hard! She's the CEO of a Healthcare IT company. Lately, she doesn't know what to make of me. The quiet, retired guy she married is always on the 'Gold' site as she refers to TSD when he's not scraping razors on stones. But it's all good! She has stepped right into the 'grandma' role with aplomb, although she refuses that appellation and prefers her name, "Lauren". So that's what my grandkids call her. She's great with them. My youngest grandson, Nate, isn't interested in G-Pop anymore, it's always, where's Lauren. So things are very good. We continue to pray daily for Kathy's continuing recovery. I'm so grateful for God's grace. Enjoy your day my friend.

3. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Love it, Blair. That's a classy looking watch. The years and miles add to her character. I've been rockin' my G-Shock off and on recently. It doesn't have the bells and whistles of an Apple watch. However, it is tough as nails and has super lume and the highly coveted 1980's digital watch look.

G-Shock 090820.jpg

4. MrEE

MrEE Half Naked Shave Stalker

SEptember 15th
    GO7 formerly known as G7DC #5

Razor: Razorock Hawk V3 SS OC
    Blade: Feather AC Professional (5)
    Brush: Blue Monster
    SS & AS: Stirling Noir

Ugh, and again, another good shave with 1 weeper and warm alum. At least the weepers are headed in the right direction. I may try a fresh blade tomorrow to see how that changes things. I generally don't use the same blade 5 days in a row, but the AC blades are supposed to have a little more life in them (at least that's what I've heard). I still really like the combo. My REX was mean to me at first too.

PSX_20200916_094729.jpg

5. brit

brit in a box

very cool Jeff,my Jess is my godsend..20 years in..i am most thankful as well.:)

Droo78, FaceScraper, clint64 and 4 others like this.
  6. brit

brit in a box

awesome shave and pic Evan..:cool:

7. MrEE

MrEE Half Naked Shave Stalker

Okay, wrist check.

PSX_20200916_153654.jpg

8. jgreenepa

Lovely Genesis shave, PierPaolo, with your usual fabulous kit! Beautifully staged as usual!

9. jgreenepa

Hydromagics are great shavers, Gary, IMO! It's my favorite after my E type. Enjoy!

10. wristwatchb

Thank you so much, my friend. Your post has love written all over it. I am so happy for you and your family!

11. jtspartan

jtspartan appropriately stimulated, via Netflix

Please, Charlie, I like you too much to send it by Canada Post these days...:)

12. wristwatchb

Super cool, Evan. A Blue Monster in the Den and an Orange Monster on the wrist.

FaceScraper, clint64, Trigger and 5 others like this.
  13. brit

brit in a box

thank you Jeff..:).would love a chrome one..

FaceScraper, clint64, Trigger and 2 others like this.
  14. jgreenepa

Understood, but your special gal is out there, Joe. At age 65, given actuarial realities (my field) (there are 11 women to every man) and people do get lonely. The odds my friend are overwhelming if you choose to take advantage of them. You're a church-going guy, that's where I met SWMBO #2. You never know, my friend!

Droo78, jtspartan, JACarbone and 7 others like this.
  15. brit

brit in a box

just what out for the new converts..;)

16. jgreenepa

Listen, Joe, everybody starts in the friend zone. If you like someone you should let them know. It 's not like we have all the time in the world at our age. :cool:

Droo78, jtspartan, JACarbone and 6 others like this.
  17. jgreenepa

They all shave the same, pal! Good luck on your search.

18. jgreenepa

I have a dear friend I went to college with who lives there. She and her husband are in the thick of it. We're praying for them.

19. brit

brit in a box

some seniors have dark desires..;)..i am grateful for what i have.being alone isn't one of my hopes or dreams..:)

20. jtspartan

jtspartan appropriately stimulated, via Netflix

Love the Seiko, Evan.
    Today, I'm sporting an anniversary gift from SWMBO. An all wood watch. Quite neat, actually.
    IMG_5545.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.