September 30 Day/Rule Focus Pix & Discussion

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by Primotenore, Aug 31, 2020.

?

Will you use a single edge this month?

1. Yup, that's all I will use...

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  2. Of course... I always use one single edge...at a time.;-)

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  3. My SE razors are Cutthroats, so natch...

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. I think I'll mix up my gear...

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  5. I am going to use all of my razors, both single and double edge...

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  6. Where do I pick up the medal I won from last month?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Must we suffer another month of Primo's introductions? He doesn't even provide cookies.

6 vote(s)
    22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Great looking shave and photo Evan. You’re getting the Hawk dialed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FaceScraper, MrEE, Trigger and 3 others like this.
  2. brit

brit in a box

i will stop the controversial posts.my wife says most ladies like 2 things.."he has a job and his ---- works" .cheers my friend..:)..

3. brit

brit in a box

thank you Jason..:)

4. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

Same watch here Jeff. I was thinking on the Watch Series 6 for the same reason. Lifelong 'chronic asthmatic bronchitis' sufferer. Have a pulse ox meter on my desk and in the travel bag. $30 for a good one on Amazon, others even less. My asthma is well controlled these days, light prescriptions (as dosages go) help immensely. But....was a test subject in the 70s for sure while doctors 'practiced' medicine trying to see what did/didn't work. Warning label precautions, yeah, been there.

My bigger problem is that I'm so used to it....sometimes I don't notice the slight degradation of the pulse ox measurement falling even 1 point (I just muscle through it). And when I finally do, sometimes it's tough. That's why I keep those around.

5. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

Moving in the right direction is awesome Evan! Great setup for the G7DC.

Very nice! Love the color contrast.

FaceScraper, MrEE, clint64 and 4 others like this.
  6. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

I am not going to go into a biblical discussion. I will say that nothing surprises me any more as far as what any man is capable of doing.

7. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

Wow....another great timepiece! I'm way too rough on watches for a wood one (or a nice dress one). I'd say at least once a week I have to check whatever watch I'm wearing to see if it survived smashing into a door frame, door end, falling off the desk/counter onto tile, breaking the band and it hitting the pavement....etc....ad nauseam constantly. Sure....should probably take it off, but there's countless times the watch has been verifiable body armor! :happy102:

8. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

Wow..figured this issue out finally. Apple won't show a day/date option for a complication....if you don't use (or at least have installed) their calendar app. Which....I didn't, I use a 3rd party calendar app, and mirror notifications to the watch. Now the Apple calendar app is installed on my iPhone, but....disabled and hidden (but still gives me the Watch complication option). Weird, but works.

7ED69BB9-F840-4EEE-B8D5-8EDBB6B292FB.jpeg

9. brit

brit in a box

all good Joe.i am grateful to hear that..a fanatic would say it's the persons fault for following a flawed leader..glad we are all real here..:)

10. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Great report and shave Bill.

11. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Glad you figured it out. I never used that Face but just installed it after updating to watch os7. It’s a really cool setup.

12. brit

brit in a box

what is you next plan for shaves now you've reached 100 on each open blade?:)

13. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

The complications can be endless once you consider an app on your iPhone could have a matching watch app. Some apps can be a complication, others have to be in 'the dock'.

Information overload (still like it tho'). Another huge side benefit I've found.....a vibrating smart watch to wake me up, or the light beep from my Citizen watch, is SO much nicer than any desk/nightstand clock alarm.

14. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

I need to correct you. I am over 200 shavette shaves and over 200 straight shaves which is over 400 open blade shaves. Specifically, I have completed 201 shavettes and 206 straights for a total of 407 open blade shaves.

15. brit

brit in a box

well gents i am going to profess.i have used the schick razor now for 5 shaves and i am totally impressed with it's performance.the blade has stood up well and it's not the blade it once was in the fabled 70s .true bbs shaves,comfortable and efficient.my only slight stubble comes from protecting a vulnerable area,which has since improved.had i been a newbie this set up would have scored a 10.fabulous safe shaves with fantastic results..of course if i were a newbie it would have taken longer to build the skin tolerance up ..is the "G"as good as an "E".don't know.is a new sc as good as a ranger tech? if you are in the sweet spot i guess that's irrelevant.schick injectors are fantastic razors and i am glad i gave them a second chance.:)..cheers gents..

16. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

The alarm on the Apple Watch is fantastic. I like being able to set my phone on silent all the time and have the notifications for mail, messages, phone calls etc come through the watch. This setup allows me to avoid looking at my phone constantly.

17. brit

brit in a box

my apologies Joe.awesome.:)what is your next goal you would like to achieve?

18. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Perfect Jason

FaceScraper, jgreenepa, jluc and 4 others like this.
  19. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Thank you Gary

FaceScraper, jgreenepa, jluc and 3 others like this.
  20. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Very nice Myles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.