FedX...are you kidding me!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Terry, Oct 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Terry

Terry Tool Admirer

This is how FedX delivered hundreds of dollars worth of speakers today.
    About a quarter mile down the road from my address.
    Sitting on the side of the road!
    Some body is gonna get a call Monday.

Sheesh!
    20201017_142035_3.jpg
    At least they put my feather razor blades I ordered on a porch.
    It was the wrong porch, but pn a porch.
    How do they stay in business??.
    I'm trying to not have places I order from not use them.
    But sometimes apparently the requests go unheeded.

tp

2. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

At someone else's house, it looks like!

Hembree and Terry like this.
  3. Terry

Terry Tool Admirer

Yep!
    When I got the email of delivered.
    I got in my car and started driving.
    At least I found them.
    tp

Hembree and brit like this.
  4. Paul Turner

I think that for that error you oughta give Fedex what Coyly gave his boxing opponent every time Larry played Pop Goes The Weasel, eh?

5. Terry

Terry Tool Admirer

I just would like to once, get a delivery from them without sending out a search party.
    tp

Hembree and brit like this.
  6. brit

brit in a box

thankfully you found them before weather damage or theft..:)

Shaver X, Hembree and Terry like this.
  7. Paul Turner

Sorry it happened, and good luck Mon.

8. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

My son called one time to complain. Thier management is about as qualified as thier drivers.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    brit and Terry like this.
  9. Ursa

Ursa Well-Known Member

In the middle of my post office's service area lies another dinky little post office whose tiny service area is completely surrounded by mine. A residence with my street address exists in both cities.

If you enter my home address, including the city, into Google Maps or a TomTom nav system, it will only navigate to the address in the other city, even though the city names and ZIP codes are different.

The Postal Service people know this. The UPS guy who normally delivers my packages does, too. But FedEx and some of the other UPS drivers don't, and they occasionally deliver my stuff to the wrong city. It's maddening.

Shaver X and Terry like this.
  10. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

FedEx is the worst. They routinely deliver packages to me for addresses that are several blocks away (one time addressed to a small local grocery store even) and often don't even get out of the van to deliver. They just decide that no one is home and drive off. I get nothing which requires a signature, so the glance and drive off thing is a mystery. You're only going to have to attempt delivery again.

I've complained numerous times (and been hung up on a few times), but not much action until I demanded a supervisor in the US and wouldn't speak to anyone lower. Mind you that I've always kept it calm and professional. Customer Service will try (at least in my case) whatever they can to get you not to speak to a supervisor, so it might be worth a shot for anyone else having problems. Since that call, they are at least delivering whether someone is at home or not.

If you go this route, it will be helpful to get a case number and the name of the supervisor that you speak to so that they know you mean business. They will promise a follow up call, but that hasn't happened for me. Depending on how things go, you can always call back with your case number and ask how it's being / has been addressed.

Terry likes this.
  11. brit

brit in a box

in my area they are here to make ups and canada post look better..;)

Terry and richgem like this.