How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

2. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

And now, for no real reason, I present to you a picture that might be filtered at work, but isn't really naughty:

[​IMG]

3. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

that's nice, but it still don't erase the imagery from my mind from the gas station this morning.......thankfully :D:cool:

4. micah1_8

You suck. ;)

5. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

okay. I gather there's a story here that y'all aren't sharing...

6. sol92258

yeup...I'll just say this - I hated to see her get back in that red Corvette (that I didn't notice at first), but I loved watching her get back in that red Corvette

7. micah1_8

8. sol92258

9. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

I've got a hotmail acct, and only one of three applies to me- I *do* occasionally have issues with spyware, but I don't own a compaq and I have never thought that myspace was hip.

10. sol92258

yeah, I've got yahoo, gmail, and hotmail, but only the gmail one applies to me, and I only use it s liitle more than hotmail, yahoo is my primary (also have a windows live, zoho, and a couple others i can't remember :ashamed001)

11. micah1_8

12. sol92258

Hello! ma baby,
    Hello! ma honey,
    Hello! ma ragtime gal,
    Send me a kiss by wire,
    Baby my heart's on fire!
    If you refuse me,
    Honey, you'll lose me,
    Then you'll be left alone;
    oh baby, Telephone
    and tell me I'se your own,

13. micah1_8

I just found adblock for Opera.

WOOO

HOOOOOOOOO!

And also, for the firefox apologists out there who "have to have" their extensions... I present : http://extendopera.org/

14. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Hello friends...

15. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

16. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

So, I have to ask (again), even though I know it might be top secret.

Sherlock?

[​IMG]

17. micah1_8

I dunno... LeVar Burton is awfully short to play Sherlock, and his nose is shaped all wrong. While he's a fine actor, I don't think he could pull off the kind of cool arrogance that Holmes exhibits. ;)

18. sol92258

I'm pretty sure you know, but I'll clarify for others...he (along with myself :D) is inquiring about Bill's CT

19. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

ah. thanks for the explanation.

20. sol92258

haven't given an update in awhile, not since I put the link in my sig line, but I have to share this one:

2 weeks since the accident, Emily is out of ICU, off the ventilator and meds, in the rehab floor, just praises all around.
    there's still concern for her vision, though she is responding to visual and audible stimuli. The doctors have also stated that hers is one of the worst skull fractures they've ever seen, which makes the recovery thus far all the more miraculous. There is still a long road still, but that road looks much brighter and more encouraging than it did 2 weeks ago.
    The entire family still needs our prayers, for recovery and endurance, and specifically now for her vision and jaw.
    Again, I want to personally thank each of you keeping this young lady and her family in your prayers and thoughts, and encourage you, if you feel so inclined, to send them an encouraging message.
    Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.