How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mhdagley

mhdagley Member

My day is well, just got a new Solid state Drive for my computer :)
    Trying to figure out what pharmacy school to go to...

2. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

As I sit here pondering the implications of a thread that gets recreated every week, it occurs to me, we could be seeing the genesis of "Waldo" 2.0.* The mind shudders at the horror. ;)

*old-schoolers from across the street will know what I'm talking about.

3. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

:happy102

I don't think it will be that bad really, after a bit of acclimation at least

4. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Huh...? Page one? I guess 50k will only be quantifiable through calculation.

Still, I hope there's new life here. (Hi gang!) :D

How's YOUR sticky day?

Nope... I would! :cool:

Jen!

5. sol92258

just got a package in the mail! :happy108:happy108:happy108:happy108

OmNomNomNomNomNomNomNom!

6. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

7. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Over 40 posts in one day? Nice!

8. basil

basil Well-Known Member

Yeah it seems like this thread is a popular one.

I just butt in every now and then but it's fun!

9. micah1_8

OOOh, I wish I could. Alzheimer's is a cause near and very dear to my heart, but I'm so strapped these days I'm not even sure how I could spare a red cent. I'll offer prayers and good thoughts your way, though. :ashamed001

posting from work.

10. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

:( sorry you're so strapped for cash, I totally understand... I've been trying so hard to save money lately.

and don't worry, prayers and good thoughts are always awesome too :agelic13

11. sol92258

Today I will maintain a sweet, peaceful joy and not succumb to the temptation of griping...dang it, hear comes that co-worker that always wants to gripe...

Today I will maintain a steadfast focus on spiritual eyes...dang it hear comes that one particular co-worker who is very pleasing to the carnal eyes...

Today I will subject my body to discipline of eating good things....ooh, mini snickers bars for the training seminar today!....uggh, dang it!

You know, God sure is funny. On the times you feel the strongest and have an evening of strong, spiritual encouragement and deep, meaningful prayer with your small group, and make a renewed commitment to dumping off the frivolous stuff you've comforted yourself with lately and be disciplined, He reminds you of the things you've talked with Him about, and then how it's His strength that is the only thing that can get you through the temptations and daily trials you face....

Thanks a lot, Dude...You just knew I'd be encountering those things today, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU!?!?! (and on that note, than you, God!)

(I apologize if the things above don't jive with with you personally, but I'm not sorry :D. I just had to share)

12. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

does this include the temptation to go pantsless?

13. greenhorn

greenhorn New Member

Much better day today than yesterday. I woke up yesterday and enjoyed menthol Monday then the bad news started rolling in. My father was very sick yesterday he is 93 years old and he has cancer and it is progressing rapidly. He feels much better today and was out pouring cement this morning. My mother in law had a mild stroke yesterday in the morning, she is 82 but and is doing okay today too. Fortunately I was home as I am away a lot for work.

14. sol92258

actually reverse...the way I read it, Adam and Eve were pantless to begin with, I'm just trying to stay the way we were designed :D

15. micah1_8

Amen, brother. God didn't make us naked, we did.

16. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Wow! Sorry to hear about your Dad. On the other hand, if it were my dad, and he was pouring cement at 93 I would be mighty proud, as I am sure you are.

17. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

ooh buddy. be careful about which OT example you want to go back to. See Lot...

+1000

18. sol92258

+2000

19. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Nice to see some new faces! :signs046

My goodness! I'm glad everyone is doing better today, and I'm glad you were at home. :agelic13

20. sol92258

NOT the best statement to read after rinsing insulation out of my eyes and vision still a little blurry...that changed the context ENTIRELY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.