"Schick Show"

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by brit, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo K.

Leo K. Well-Known Member

I’m really enjoying my Schick G1 again as it had been many years since I used it - it’s taken a couple of shaves to get used to using a Schick (E2 and G1) again and it’s great! I love Schick!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Leo K.

Leo K. Well-Known Member

I remember how nice the shaves are from the PAL Injecto-matic are a great injector - you have a nice one there!

brit and Ron R like this.
  3. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Has anyone posted a H2”The Deb”? I did not go all the way through the thread to see.
    0C097B78-908C-4B42-BFA5-0E9A4BABB22D.jpeg
    and a Schick band razor.

8ADBB807-7056-42C8-A83F-6BF2A8062CF3.jpeg

4. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Thanks Leo, it does work well for myself. Every Sunday is a Schick injector day for me and always like the change up.

brit likes this.
  5. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

A couple of different Schick razors you have there Fuzzy. I think I have watched a couple of your videos when you used them. It could of been the Hussie you had?

brit likes this.
  6. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I have videos of all three of those in action! I picked up a NOS head for the band razor also.

brit and Ron R like this.
  7. brit

brit in a box

8. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Both shave great!

brit likes this.
  9. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Sunday Schick Shave, Nov29th 2020

Razor: Schick injector adjustable, M3-Mfg 1970-72, excellent adjustable and well built, One of my favorite Schick injectors.
    Blade: Personna SS PTFE injector, Very sharp, great longevity, smooths out nicely over shaves and predictable.
    Soap: Proraso green, OK soap with Menthol, good protection and give a nice cooling magnification sensation to skin after cold water rinse!
    Brush: Yaqi tuxedo knot 24mm (Sagrada Familia)- excellent lather creator with cloud like soft tips.
    Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop clear Aloe Vera gel on cleaned beard area.
    Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave: Proraso green with witch hazel + dollop of Proraso green (Eucalyptus) balm
    Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers = [​IMG] Excellent shave with my Schick injector adj M3.
    [​IMG]
    Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

10. James Kleinkauf

James Kleinkauf Well-Known Member

11. brit

brit in a box

awesome schick shave and pic Jim..:cool:

12. James Kleinkauf

:thanks: Gary. ;)

brit likes this.
  13. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

Aztecmike likes this.
  14. Leo K.

Leo K. Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

My Schick G8 came today so pretty excited for a test drive later today, aces!

15. James Kleinkauf

Congrats!

Ron R and brit like this.
  16. Leo K.

Leo K. Well-Known Member

Thank you James!

17. Leo K.

Leo K. Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

A wonderful shave today - very mild and efficient razor is the G8 type. I am so glad I’ve found the most comfortable shave with my favorite Schick head design! The NOS blade is very smooth and sharp and adds to the easy quality. Aces!

Aztecmike, CrustyCat, Ron R and 2 others like this.
  18. brit

brit in a box

fine schick shave and pic Leo..:cool:

Leo K. likes this.
  19. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Sunday Schick shave

Razor: Schick G1 injector Canadian version-Mfg late 1940's-early 50's, interesting razor with a E3 safety bar style with parallel groves. mid range<
    Blade: Personna SS PTFE injector(5) very sharp blade with good longevity & smooths out over time.
    Soap: CR Salter Indian Sandal wood- nice scent with great lather qualities.
    Brush: Yaqi Timberwolf 24 mm knot- Excellent lather creator, nice scrub with cloud like soft tips, excellent synthetic brush IMO.
    Pre shave : Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on cleaned beard area.
    Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave: Witch hazel + Ogallala Bayrum & Sandal wood + a dollop of Nivea balm.
    Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + 1 weeper = [​IMG] Excellent shave with my Canadian version of a Schick G1 injector.
    Sunday Schick shave Dec 6th, 2020.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    Aztecmike, brit and Leo K. like this.
  20. brit

brit in a box

cool schick shave and pic Ron,good morning..:cool:

Ron R likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.