RazoRock Shaves

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by BigD, Nov 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. brit

brit in a box

very cool Danny..:cool:

2. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

DE SOTD, Wed, Feb 24th 2021

Razor: Razorock 2nd Generation Lupo SS .72- MFG 2021> excellent mid range, smooth and carefree shave this morning.
    Blade: Gillette Nacet (3) excellent blade, Sharp & smooth with good longevity.
    Soap: Razorock XXX- great soap with nice clean scent with excellent lather properties.
    Brush: Yaqi 26 mm Red Zebra handle, excellent lather generator, heavenly soft tips with gentle scrub + great lather painter.
    Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
    Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave: Razorock XXX with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
    Results: CCS,DFS,BBs + minor irritation on neck(over buffed) + no weepers = [​IMG]excellent shave with my RR 2nd Gen Lupo .72 with a Gillette Nacet.
    [​IMG]

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

3. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

20210223_205907.jpg
    Razorock Hawk V3 open comb. Excellent shave today.

Str8on2, brit and Ron R like this.
  4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

And....another Throwback Thursday is up for me:

prep-Nivea 4 Men Bodywash(Maximum Hydration)
    shave-Central Texas Soaps(Grandpa's Barbershop*)
    brush-Maggard 24 mm.(Marble Handle)
    razor-Gillette Sensor Deuce Pivot + DisposeABLE
    A.S.-Clubman Original**

*-Greg
    , the owner, asks us to imagine going to the barbershop with your grandpa on a Saturday morning. Quite a long time back, I'd say.
    **-1830(that's the year Ed Pinaud began working on his perfume products.. many Clubman items say "World-famous since 1810"-like the shampoo I'll be using tomorrow-but that was when Ed Pinaud was BORN. )

brit likes this.
  5. shaveman

shaveman Well-Known Member

Lupo 95
    Timeless Crown Ti Handle
    Tatra Platinum Blade
    MWF
    Shavemac D01 Silvertip
    Proraso Vitamin E Balm
    Canoe
    Lupo 95 Timeless Crown ti.JPG

Str8on2, brit, Ron R and 1 other person like this.
  6. Hembree

20210224_212526.jpg
    Great Razorock shave today. Hawk V3 open comb and RR 400 brush. The P160 is hard to beat.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    Str8on2, brit, Ron R and 1 other person like this.
  7. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

That is one nice handle attached to your RR Lupo 2nd Gen .95. Very hard to make that handle with the curved knurling I can reassure you.

brit likes this.
  8. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

DE SOTD, Thur, Feb 25th 2021

Razor: Razorock German 37 slant- MFG 2016> great high efficentcy mid range slant, enjoyed this razor from day 1 and bought a extra head just in case(1st razor to get a true BBS with back in 2017). Very affordable and worth it to myself. 2 pass shave razor.
    Blade: Gillette Nacet (4)- excellent blade, sharp & smooth + good longevity.
    Soap: Razorock XXX- nice mid range clean scent, excellent lather qualities. Good post feel shave.
    Brush: Yaqi 24mm tuxedo knot, "Sagrada famila" excellent lather generator, cloud like soft tips, good scrub + good lather painter.
    Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
    Post shave: Razorock XXX with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
    Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers = [​IMG]Excellent shave with my RR 37 slant + Gillette Nacet blade.
    DE SOTD, Thur, Feb 25th 2021.jpg

shaveman, Str8on2 and brit like this.
  9. Str8on2

Str8on2 Well-Known Member

Hawk V3. Yes, smooth operator......
    B9A4B0C6-BC36-4A1B-9E64-86598AB23E1C.jpeg

10. shaveman

Lupo 95
    Timeless Crown Ti Handle
    Tatra Platinum
    CBL Dragon's Blood Soap
    Yaqi Sagrada Familiar 2 band
    Harry's Post Shave Balm
    Don Marco Splash
    Lupo 95 Timeless Crown ti.JPG CBL Dragons Blood.JPG

11. Hembree

20210226_060405.jpg
    Razorock Hawks V3 open comb, RR F400 brush and Mitchell’s Wool Fat.

12. shaveman

Lupo 95
    Timeless Crown Ti Handle
    Tatra Platinum
    Don Marco Soap
    Omega Synthetic Brush
    Harry's Post Shave Balm
    Brut
    Lupo 95 Timeless Crown ti.JPG

brit, Str8on2 and Ron R like this.
  13. Str8on2

BBS-SS is no slouch.....

8A6E1238-9A54-45B1-B4FB-20ED455DADF9.jpeg

Ron R and brit like this.
  14. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

DE SOTD, Mar 3rd 2021

Razor: Razorock 2nd Gen Lupo .72 Stainless steel- MFG 2021> excellent mid range razor, easy carefree shave with good results.
    Blade: Gillette Nacet (6) excellent blade, sharp & smooth with great longevity.
    Soap: Ogallala Bayrum & sandal wood, excellent lather properties, nice scent.
    Brush: Yaqi Timberwolf whiskers 24mm, excellent lather generator, cloud like soft tips with excellent scrub + great lather painter.
    Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Post shave: Ogallala Bayrum & sandal wood with clove [​IMG] + a dollop of Nivea balm,
    Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers = [​IMG]Excellent shave with my RR Lupo .72 + Gillette Nacet blade(tossed)
    [​IMG]

Str8on2 likes this.
  15. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

DE SOTD, Wed, Feb10th 2021

Razor: Razorock 2nd gen Lupo .72-MFG 2021, excellent mid range, stainless steel, no blade tabs, easy under the nose + carefree use with my current technique.
    Blade: Gillette Astra SP (2) excellent blade, Sharp & smooth with good longevity. Pairs well with the Razorock lupo .72.
    Soap: Razorock "The Dead Sea" nice scent, excellent lather qualities. I like to leave remnants in the lathe bowl to enjoy the scent.
    Brush: Yaqi artic sky 24mm knot, excellent lather generator, heavenly cloud like soft tips, nice back bone for gentle scrub + great lather painter.
    Post shave : Razorock "The Dead Sea" aftershave with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
    Results: CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers = [​IMG] Excellent shave with my RR Lupo .72 with a Gillette Astra SP.
    [​IMG]

brit and Str8on2 like this.
  16. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

DE SOTD, Thurs, Mar 11th 2021, Mostly Razorock shave today with a big smile for being spoiled[​IMG].

Razor: Razorock all Stainless steel Game changer.84- MFG 2018>, excellent <mid range, very smooth, I like a Kai blade in this razor for excellent shaves.
    Blade: Kai SS (8) Excellent blade, Sharp & smooth with good longevity, wider than standard Gillette blade by .009 thousands of a inch or .00045" per side for more blade feel, nice in razors that are milder and will give a nice boost in blade exposure if desired.
    Soap: Razorock "The Dead Sea", great scent, excellent lather qualities with good post shave feel.
    Brush: Razorock Plissoft 24mm, excellent lather generator, soft tips with excellent scrub & excellent lather painter, Oldest synthetic I have in my collection of synthetics with years of service with no let downs.
    Post shave: Razorock "The Dead Sea" after shave with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
    Results: CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers = [​IMG] excellent shave with my RR GC.84 with a excellent Kai SS blade.
    [​IMG]
    Have some excellent shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

brit likes this.
  17. brit

brit in a box

awesome Ron..nice shave..:cool:

Ron R likes this.
  18. Str8on2

The .95 SS Lupo from Razorock. Consider me impressed....

1B7C556B-9A95-4B99-AF35-EC5099D015E7.jpeg

Ron R and brit like this.
  19. Str8on2

It delivers, in spades....

36574394-7EFD-4A5E-B418-DB05EC32C78B.jpeg

Ron R likes this.
  20. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Thanks Gary, A bit late, I miss quotes some times!