Magical Traveling Box Mystery Tour 2021

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Joewa, Mar 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

No worries.

:)

MR41 likes this.
  2. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Yeah i think im the last man on the list anyway before sending it back to the start of the line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR41 and Enrico like this.
  3. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

No complaints here. @Jorvaljr is on vacation and said he really wouldn't be able to dig into the box until Thursday anyway.

MR41 and Enrico like this.
  4. Joewa

Joewa Well-Known Member

No the box has been moving surprisingly fast. Use the extra days to enjoy more of it's bounty.

5. MR41

MR41 Well-Known Member

The box is on the move ya’ll.

USPS tracking#

6. Joewa

Joewa Well-Known Member

Go box Go!!!

Jorvaljr, MR41, Enrico and 1 other person like this.
  7. Jorvaljr

Gentlemen the box arrived today. Lol and hot damn there is alot in there. And it will leave full too lol .

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    cliffb599 and MR41 like this.
  8. Joewa

Joewa Well-Known Member

If it gets anymore dense it will become a blackhole.

Jorvaljr likes this.
  9. Jorvaljr

Oh its leaving just as full as it arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. IAmTheJody

I think your attachments are missing?

Jorvaljr likes this.
  11. Jorvaljr

. Here are some of my add ins there are some soaps i forgot to take pictures of and after the pic with brushes i changed one of them out for a parker silver tip badger.

2372F7F7-BB71-4610-8164-220E7353B1D1.jpeg
    A bunch of stuff to add to the full box. I added few razors to the bunch of razors that are already in the box. A few brushes to replace the few brushes i took. A few brush stands. Some blades to replace some of the blades i took. Some yardley cologne, proraso shave cream and a couple of nick nacks. I also split a few soaps i took in half. Since the box was full i kept the tubs but I put the halves on parchment paper in ziplock and labeled them. I didnt want to take all the soaps and leave nothing so i felt splitting would be ok. I also split some full soaps i had in half and added them to the box.

41B0F745-CA55-4669-97FA-9FBFD1673C1C.jpeg
    This soap is new and i split half. I put approx 2.5 oz on parchment in a zip lock

F6073DA0-D686-4E77-BF84-633EFD81E7EB.jpeg
    The Veg! No explanation needed.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    cliffb599, poppi and IAmTheJody like this.
  12. IAmTheJody

Very nice! Send the box back to me so that I can go through it again! :happy102:

That Gillette Trac II box... Is it the injector Trac II or the cartridge?

Jorvaljr likes this.
  13. Jorvaljr

Lol should go in reverse now? I have no idea what the track 2 is. Its nos and sealed.

14. IAmTheJody

Ah okay. When Gillette first released its one and only injector razor, it was marketed as/called the Trac II before they later changed the marketing/name to Twinjector. Then they later came out with the their two-blades cartridge razor, recycling the Trac II name for it.

Jorvaljr likes this.
  15. Jorvaljr

Should i open it?

16. IAmTheJody

I wouldn't. Not if the box itself is sealed.

17. Jorvaljr

D4149B0B-A2A3-4DA5-A71A-9268D3400EA5.jpeg
    these are my takes. I didnt mean to take all of this, but i unpacked the box completely and i put back all the items i didnt want back into the box along with my add in and the box was literally full. I emptied the box twice and repacked it and i still couldnt get all things to fit. So i cut a few of the tubs in half as i mentioned above in my other post with me keeping the tubs with half of soap and the other half in zip lock bags.

MR41, cliffb599, Enrico and 2 others like this.
  18. Jorvaljr

Ok gents,
    Im done experimenting with box. And put back a few items that i originally pulled out. I repacked it a couple more times and was able to get things in with some trickery. This box is busting at the seams now. Where does this thing go next?

IAmTheJody and cliffb599 like this.
  19. Joewa

Joewa Well-Known Member

Time for it to go home in order to prepare for the next round. I will send you my details.

MR41, Enrico, Jorvaljr and 1 other person like this.
  20. IAmTheJody

Thank you @Joewa for facilitating a successful and awesome Mystery Traveling Box round and thanks to everyone who participated. Speaking for myself, it was truly a pleasure to participate and experience new things!

MR41, Enrico and Jorvaljr like this.