Members Pet Gallery

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by mastermute, Dec 18, 2007.

1. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

They do a good job at the local one. It was very chaotic in there.

After adopting the little guy, I gave them a donation to get the staff coffee and donuts or something this morning.

2. Dave in KY

Dave in KY On second thought, Buttercup

Abby was a rescue we got Jan 4,2020. Plan is to spoil her rotten the rest of her days !
    IMG_20210124_112524615 (1).jpg IMG_20201223_075818351 (1).jpg IMG_20201101_153610103.jpg IMG_20201208_151054948 (1).jpg

3. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Here is our Chihuahua, Sancho, with his nail tech Nikki. Him is the bestest pup ever!

IMG_20200504_134702_01_copy_800x800.jpg

4. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Nicely done. She doesn't look spoiled at all... :p

Sancho is cool looking. Different pattern but looks a lot like Gunnar in his younger days.

stingraysrock and Dave in KY like this.
  5. Dave in KY

Her 1 year anniversary I grilled her a Chuck Eye Steak :D

Edison Carter and PanChango like this.
  6. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

You are a good Dog Dad Dave....

I know my little guy's gotcha day, but need to figure out an approximate birthday. All they said was he was between 1 and 2 yrs old. I think he is on the younger side and may make his birth July 4th so I dont forget it.

IAmTheJody and Dave in KY like this.
  7. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    This is my pet rock, Cephus. I found him in my back yard when I was digging a hole. I made this crate for him, and he has been really obedient. I got him some eyes, so technically, he is a watch rock. He can sit up, stay, and play dead. Best pet ever.
    [​IMG]

Enrico, Shaver X, PanChango and 4 others like this.
  8. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

:happy096::happy097::happy102::rofl:

9. Dave in KY

He's a cutie and hit the lottery for sure ! We lasted 8 years after losing our last fur baby fighting the desire for another. Congrats on the new addition.

PanChango and Edison Carter like this.
  10. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Thanks.

Dave in KY likes this.
  11. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

let me jump in on that: :D:rofl::happy102:

12. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

March 2011! Blast from the past and of course the pic links are dead. Just took this one of him, in his favorite spot. :rofl:

IMG_20210722_183641_resize_88.jpg

13. IAmTheJody

RIP my little fur baby friend.

I took this pic of him above 13 days ago and nows he's passed on. Woke up this morning, came in the living room and he was passed on. 14 years with this lovable, docile baby. One of the sweetest and most lovable cats anyone could ever come across. Still trying to get it into my head but it definitely hurts. Just hours before, he was up in my lap, purring, nudging and loving and rubbing on me while I pet and scratched him in all his favorite places. As we would often do, I nudged and rubbed his forehead with my forehead and said good night to him and he gave me a little lick, his kisses, on the end of my nose. I went off to bed. He went.

I remember the day adopting him from a local animal shelter. He was still just a tiny kitten. 14 years ago. 98 in cat/dog years? Spoiled him rotten! When I returned home after my stroke and went through tons and tons of recovery and physical therapy, this little fur baby only left my side to eat and litter box.

He truly was a "son".

RIP Toko. Thank you for all of your unconditional love and companionship.

Screenshot_20210806-073029_resize_4.jpg

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  14. Dave in KY

Jody, I know the pain all to well. Shedding some tears for you ! :(

IAmTheJody likes this.
  15. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

So sorry for your loss. It's wonderful that a)-you adopted him from a local shelter, and b)-he was such a good "pet therapist" for you as you were recovering from your stroke.

IAmTheJody likes this.
  16. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    My deepest condolences, Jody! It is heart-wrenching when fur babies pass.

IAmTheJody likes this.
  17. IAmTheJody

Thanks y'all. It's definitely a heavy day. I just finished the duty of burying and saying good bye. Thankful for a friend's son, who came over and dug the ground before heading off for first day of school this year, since I'm physically unable to do that kind of stuff anymore. As a thank you, I handed him $20 and what was left of the canned cat food and jug of litter for his own cat to use. He refused to accept the $20, even after I very much insisted. Very kind and refreshingly unlike most 17 year old kids these days. Odd to mention but it provided some nicety and positive reflection during an otherwise grim situation for me. It is a little unsettling to look over and not see Toko staring at me with the usual look on his face that says, "Get your butt over here and scratch my chin and ears!" :(:)

PanChango, Paul Turner and Dave in KY like this.
  18. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

RIP

my sympathies for the pain of losing a friend

IAmTheJody likes this.
  19. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Sorry for your loss, Jody. May the Lord's peace and comfort be yours.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    Edison Carter and IAmTheJody like this.
  20. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

That's never any fun. Sorry.

IAmTheJody likes this.