SNMIRN..A Quick Review

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by poppi, Aug 20, 2021.

1. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

I evidently have to much time on my hands as I was perusing the net and came across this. I just couldn't pass this one up at only $9.99. sn5.jpg sn1.jpg

It seems kinda of a gimmick with the use of magnets to secure the head but it works well, at least for now. The adjustment mechanism works well, it stays where you put it. The build quality appears and feels far above its price point. The head is quite large and completely covers the blade. It is a bit heavy, not as heavy as a Pearl Flexi but heavier than most of today's offerings. The handle gets a bit slick when wet so be aware of that.

The bottom line is, "How does it shave"? Actually, quite well. I got very nice, comfortable, close shaves. The razor feels mild but quite effective. This one goes into the regular rotation. It would be a bargain at twice the price.

2. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

I've seen people saying they bought theirs for $9.99. Not sure how I got it for $6.99. didn't use any kind of coupon code or anything. I figured it would be a PIF to someone else if it was just a marginally decent razor, or I'd chunk it in the trash if it was horrible. But it really is a good razor. The 4 times I've used mine, I was very impressed. So it is staying in my rotation as well.

Screenshot_20210820-131454_resize_11.jpg

jmudrick and cliffb599 like this.
  3. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

Even bigger bargain for a nice razor

IAmTheJody likes this.
  4. ewk

ewk Well-Known Member

I was curious to try the Snmirn, what some have called the "baby Futur." At $10 how could I not? Smooth, comfortable shave, still relatively mild opened all the way up.

IAmTheJody and Dave in KY like this.