When did the Shave Den Store close?

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Tim Spencer, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Tim Spencer

Tim Spencer Well-Known Member

Hey,

I went to the shop and it's closing? When did this happen? Will they re-open at some point?

brit and RyX like this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

JoAnna ceased taking orders at the end of November. Sorry you missed it Tim. If there is something you seek try the Marketplace / Want to buy?

brit likes this.
  3. Tim Spencer

Tim Spencer Well-Known Member

Is the store coming back again? Or is this a permanent closing? I get my witch hazel and unscented shave soap supply from this forum shop. I don't want to shop elsewhere for those. :(

Paul Turner likes this.
  4. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

Wow, I don't make many purchases, but wasn't aware of this.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

5. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

It’s a permanent closing. The Queen has stated that life has become too busy.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  6. Shotwell

Shotwell Well-Known Member

Just asked about this in another thread and realized this answered my question. I guess I’m 3 years too late. So… anyone got a lead on where I can find a scent similar to either the Blue Spruce aftershave or the Christmas scent aftershave? I guess I’ll have to continue to hoard the small amount I have left of both until I can find alternatives.

Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.
  7. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I don't know about a possible return, but the Queen sent a thread out indicating her awareness that some of us would like to get any still-available products,

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.
  8. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    swarden43 likes this.