Mysterious Traveling Box 2021 Tour Round 2

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Enrico, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Dave in KY

Dave in KY On second thought, Buttercup

BRICKS :happy097::happy102: In another neighborhood we actually sent a decoy box early to a participant in a travel box. The video unboxing was funny to say the least.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    Enrico, cliffb599 and SRQShaver like this.
  2. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

So…..if y’all are okay with taking on an 11th, I’d be in. Meant to get a message in to be the 10th last week, but elderly parent/pet duties, then Thanksgiving, then a heavy duty working weekend schedule blew that plan.

No need to shuffle the order, happy to be at the end.

cliffb599, Dave in KY and Enrico like this.
  3. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

It's all good ..... Life happens that way.

Just my thoughts ..... I have no trouble having up to fifteen members on board.

Shoot me a PM with your info.

:)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  4. SRQShaver

SRQShaver Well-Known Member

Alright then. I'm a bit overwhelmed. I had to empty the box to make sure there was actually a bottom. Suffice to say, I have some tough decisions ahead of me. I don't want to divulge anything so there are some surprises for everyone down the line.

PXL_20211130_011558120~2.jpg

Enrico, cliffb599 and Dave in KY like this.
  5. cliffb599

cliffb599 Well-Known Member

Sweet I Could Use a Empty Box.

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

SRQShaver, Enrico and Dave in KY like this.
  6. Dave in KY

So when it gets to you Cliff..........Keep the box and send the stuff to @Lancre :happy097:

SRQShaver, Enrico and cliffb599 like this.
  7. cliffb599

Sure

SRQShaver, Enrico and Dave in KY like this.
  8. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Great news @b1hart and @jaro have decided to join us on Mysterious Traveling Box 2021 Tour Round 2

We now have a dozen members on board.

:happy108:

jimjo1031, SRQShaver, b1hart and 2 others like this.
  9. cliffb599

[​IMG]

SRQShaver and Dave in KY like this.
  10. Lancre

Lancre Well-Known Member

But that box isn't empty!! As this thread shows, It's full of hot air.

cliffb599 likes this.
  11. Dave in KY

@Enrico Since we're over 10 now I believe I will respectfully bow out of this please. Thanks for the opportunity though and best wishes that all involved fully enjoy it !

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    Enrico and cliffb599 like this.
  12. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

That's fine Dave, but I hope I can count on you to join us in the next round.

:happy088:

Dave in KY likes this.
  13. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I know busy a work week can be, but feel free leave pics of your takes and gives from the box @SRQShaver .

:signs154: so far.

:eatdrink013:

SRQShaver likes this.
  14. Old School

Old School *$&%@#~

Supporting Vendor
    When's this shipping out to start it's rounds?...I get free shipping at work from 12/6 to 12/17 :)

15. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

It's already at @SRQShaver and each person can keep it up to a week. The randomized list is on the first post.

:)

16. SRQShaver

Yes indeed! The week has gotten away from me a bit. I did have a chance to make my selections. I am on a blade kick so I've snagged some that I have yet to try. There is also what I'm guessing is a DE89 clone that caught my eye. From the bag o' heads, I am taking an interesting looking open comb. There are so many beautiful little brushes that it was hard to choose one but was able to pick one. I have been wanting to try a shaving cream so I'm liberating the tube of Proraso. The same is true of a Col. Conk soap and a lovely little lather bowl. Lastly, I have been using and loving a sample of Stirling Gentleman soap so the after shave splash sample also has to stay. Geez, typing that all out makes me feel like I took a ton of stuff! I hope it's not too much.

My adds are some tucks of DE blades and a cartridge of vintage injector blades, a brush from Hendrix Classics & Co, a black handled Super Speed, a sample of Clubman Special Reserve, a dozen or so M5 nylon washers for three piece razors, a pocket knife, some radical shades, a keychain and I think I'll sneak a few more small things in.

PXL_20211130_205702035-01.jpeg PXL_20211130_204523910-01.jpeg

I will be shipping it out today to @Jorvaljr

17. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Gents, please remove me from the list. Im dropping out as Ill be traveling for work this month training new hires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. SRQShaver

Got it. I have sent a message to @cliffb599 asking for their address and will get the box shipped out to them. Sorry you can't participate. It really is a fun mix of things and I can only imagine how eclectic it will be when it gets back to @Enrico

19. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

PM sent.

:eatdrink047:

20. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Eric great gives and takes ..... :eatdrink047:

SRQShaver and cliffb599 like this.