Kiss my Face

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Bflotom2, Oct 28, 2021.

1. Bflotom2

Bflotom2 Active Member

I have seen that there are a number of folks on the site who have enjoyed KMF. There was a rumor about KMF being out of business. The rumor is false!
    Amazon has it in stock and if you're near a Wegmans SuperMarket they also stock KMF in all three flavors.

2. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Good to know, but you hit me with a minor peeve...

"Flavor" is for your sense of taste, "scent" is for your sense of smell.

Unless you're tasting your soaps and creams, but no judgment here. ;)

richgem and brit like this.
  3. MoAllen

MoAllen King of Unscented

I like the Kiss My Face fragrance-free cream. I found it in a local grocery store.

Ijustmissedthe50s and brit like this.
  4. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

I enjoy the lime and the pomegranate grapefruit.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

5. brit

brit in a box

scored a bottle of KMF green tea /bamboo some time back.ultra slick stuff.gave it to the wife,she loves it..

Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.
  6. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    It wasn't a rumor. KMF sold out to another brand, and production stopped while the business was restructured. They resumed production after about 10 months, as best I could find out. The actual shortage only lasted about 4 months, as retailers ran out of KMF product.

I really wish KMF would make some upscale shave creams. The unscented is an amazing shave cream base by anyone's standards. A Duke Cannon, Saponifico Verisino, or Barrister & Mann collaboration would be amazing.

If it didn't try to sell itself so hard as a natural product, aimed at the vegan, LBGT, yuppie suburbanites, they would do well to spin off a sub brand of high end shaving specific products anchored by the shaving creams. They could call it Kiss my A**. I'd buy it.

Axeman556, SterFry, Frijolero and 2 others like this.
  7. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Steve-less in Indiana

I use theKMF lavender in the pump bottle regularly and like it a lot. I picked up my latest one a few months ago and saw my wife rubbing it on her arms and hands, said she really liked it. I said that’s shaving cream and she just started laughing because she thought it was skin moisturizer.

8. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

My husband likes the KMF lavender. I love the way it smells on him.

9. Ksblazer

Ksblazer Well-Known Member

When I started up wet shaving about 8yrs ago. I had KMF in my rotation. Had great shaves with the lavender and patchouli. But then after that, I can not find a local store that stocks it? That has been about 5yrs now.

Paul Turner and Frijolero like this.
  10. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

You can get it on Amazon

11. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

All Internet stores are local, being only a keypress and a mouse click away.

Amazon, as noted above
    https://www.amazon.com/s?k=kiss+my+face+moisture+shave

Kiss My Face
    https://www.kissmyface.com/collections/shave
    That Cedarwood & Bergamot sounds nice!

iHerb
    https://www.iherb.com/c/shaving-cream?bids=KMF

Vitacost
    https://www.vitacost.com/kiss-my-face-moisture-shave-fragrance-free-11-fl-oz

The Whole Paycheck (Whole Foods) closest to me used to have it, then didn't, and now has it back in stock. It might be worth checking any local stores.

12. Borderboss

Borderboss Active Member

I really like the KMF Cool Mint. The scent is good, and the performance is outstanding. The pricing on it is also excellent.

Recently I got into woodsy scents, so I decided to try the KMF Cedarwood & Bergamot. The scent is ok, being more like sawdust and whatever influence the Bergamot provides. The performance is just as good as the Cool Mint. I'm happy with it.

Frijolero and WhyAreYouMe like this.
  13. ShaversRUs

ShaversRUs Well-Known Member

Yup, great cream. And you don't have to jump through hoops to find it -- it seems like many supermarkets sell it now.

Frijolero likes this.
  14. ShaversRUs

Maybe even toxic males would buy it!

Frijolero likes this.
  15. Borderboss

Borderboss Active Member

I get it from Amazon. Pretty easy. Whole Foods used to have it, but dropped it, at least near me.

Frijolero likes this.
  16. ShaversRUs

I picked up 2 bottles of the Lavender at TJ-MAXX last year. I'm still using one and have another one unused. I have used the Cool Mint in the past, too.
    Whole Foods may be where I saw it -- I don't remember now. I think Wegman's had/has it, too.

I just know I've seen it recently, but didn't need any right now. Of course, when I want it nobody will have it. But I've plenty of other creams in my stock.

I just get a sense of accomplishment when I find something like this in a store.

Frijolero likes this.
  17. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Pomegranate would be an interesting scent to try-but I need to avoid grapefruit for health concerns.