Injector and SE Shaves

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by IAmTheJody, Jun 16, 2021.

1. palmolive fox

palmolive fox The British Birdman

11th June 2022.

1.jpg

2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    [​IMG]
    Saturday's Shave
    [​IMG]

Cold Water Rinse
    Williams Mug Shaving Soap
    Jayaruh #313 Badger
    Rolls Traveler
    1953 Rolls Blade
    CWR
    Pinaud Citrus Musk Cologne

The Williams Mug Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #313 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Rolls Traveler Razor with a 1953 Rolls Blade Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Pinaud Citrus Musk Cologne. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

3. GAW9576

GAW9576 Well-Known Member

Fantastic shave this morning with the Clog-Pruf Peerless, LaToja and the Zenith knotted Rubberset 400 finished off with a splash of Clubman Pinaud.

IMG_11062022_111810_(1149_x_1150_pixel).jpg

4. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

SE SOTD, Sat, June 11th 2022

Razor : Yaqi V2 Excalibur AC 50mm- Mfg 2021> tame mid range, interesting design for clamping blade, one of my favorite razors, small head design means small parts to handle(I assemble under a wash cloth). Corners of safety bar could of been dulled a little more.
    Blade : Schick proline P30(3)- sharp & smooth with reasonable longevity for a AC blade.
    Soap : Yaqi Musketeers Rapier- nice addictive mid range scent with excellent lather qualities. Designed for Yaqi by Master soap creations S.A. is my understanding.
    Brush : Yaqi orbital ring 24mm boar bristle- excellent lather generator, soft split end bristle hairs, nice scrubber + great lather painter.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave : Yaqi Musketeer Rapier+ a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + 1 safety bar corner edge scrap or nick=[​IMG] excellent shave with my V2 Excalibur 50mm with a Schick proline p30.
    [​IMG]

Have some great shaves!

5. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Sat 11th June.
    Alpha G4 Syn 28mm
    MWF
    Hiram Commander
    Schick Proline ( 3 )
    Tuff Red A/S Lotion

A frustrating day at Computer dealer, trying to get my Laptop etc back on Mail, as they managed to take me off Cloud.
    However, the Shave was good.The Hiram despite its bulk is extremely tactile and a delight to wield during a Shave - delivers a good close finish as well.
    Sun 12 June
    The Grosvenor 404mixed
    Ach Brito Mogno
    Occams Enoch
    Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink ( 3 )
    Alcolado Glacial A/S splash

Up bright and early as out today for a long day officiating.Not quite sure whether I prefer The Enoch to the Hiram, will have to load them up with the same blade and do a comparison.Both are nice Razors.

C72BDCBE-36CB-4924-BBFE-BD88162DAF4A.jpeg

6. palmolive fox

12th June 2022.

2 - Copy.jpg

GAW9576, Karl G, MPF9 and 5 others like this.
  7. Electrif

Electrif Well-Known Member

Sunday 12th June
    Pal Deluxe Injectomatic - Personna Stainless Coated #3 - Zenith 506 - Signature Soaps Novus Spice - Old Spice AS - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

8. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220612.JPG
    Lather Catcher Sunday's Shave
    zcws.jpg

Cold Water Rinse
    Jayaruh #313 Badger
    1907 Gem Jr. Lather Catcher
    Personna GEM SS PTFE
    CWR
    Pinaud Citrus Musk Cologne

The Williams Mug Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #313 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the 1907 Gem Jr. Lather Catcher Razor with a Personna GEM SS PTFE Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Pinaud Citrus Musk Cologne. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

GAW9576, palmolive fox, MPF9 and 4 others like this.
  9. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Sunday Schick shave, June 25th 2022

Razor : Schick injector i2 with hydro magic- Mfg 1954-57, excellent tame mid range, well designed and easy to clean. One of my favourite Schick injectors but it still needs a light touch for those carefree shaves we all like.
    Blade : Personna SS PTFE (4) very sharp, great longevity, smooths out nicely + predictable.
    Soap : Yaqi Musketeer rapier, excellent unique scent with excellent lather qualities. Designed for Yaqi by Master Soup creation S.A.
    Brush : Yaqi Atlantis 24mm synthetic, excellent lather generator, cloud like soft tips, nice scrubber + great lather painter. Not sure how they got all that stuff in the handle but I like the brush a lot.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Post shave : Yaqi Musketeer rapier[​IMG] with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] Excellent shave with my Schick i2 injector with a Personna coated blade + still recuperating from a scrape on my chin.
    [​IMG]
    Have some great shaves!

GAW9576, palmolive fox, MPF9 and 3 others like this.
  10. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

That’s an unusual handle for PAL IM - nice pic :happy088:

GAW9576 likes this.
  11. Electrif

British made. I've always called it a deluxe version. Shaves beautifully.

GAW9576 and Karl G like this.
  12. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220613.JPG
    Menthol Monday's Shave
    zcws.jpg

Cold Water Rinse
    Virgilio Valobra Shaving Soap
    Bunny B400 Badger by T. White
    Bunny V3 Injector by T. White
    Supply Black Label injector
    CWR
    Osage Rub

I am using creations of @twhite this week. It is a Bunny Week.

The Virgilio Valobra Shaving Soap lathered well with the Bunny B400 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Bunny V3 Injector Razor with the NOTSO comb and a Supply Black Label injector blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Osage Rub. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

MPF9, GAW9576, Electrif and 4 others like this.
  13. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

MMMonday, June 13th 2022

Razor : Gem Micromatic Flying wing, AKA> bullet tip, guiding eye, MMFW... Tame mid range, heaviest of the 3 Micromatic model variants, some day just a nice DFS is all I want and MMBT gives carefree shaving mostly. Excellent shave this morning.
    Blade : Gem Personna SS PTFE(7) very sharp, great longevity, smooths out nicely + predictable.
    Soap : Gillette Pure cream- nice clean scent with excellent lather qualities. Makes great ubber lather(mixed in with remnants of previous soaps).
    Brush : Yaqi barber pole 24mm 2 band badger- excellent lather generator, pillow like soft tips, nice scrubber + great lather painter.
    Post shave : Pinaud Clubman with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BbS + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] Excellent shave with my MMFW with a coated Gem blade.
    [​IMG]

Have some great shaves!

MPF9, GAW9576, Electrif and 3 others like this.
  14. palmolive fox

14th June 2022.

3.jpg

Ron R, Jayaruh, MPF9 and 3 others like this.
  15. Electrif

Tuesday 14th June
    Pal Deluxe Injectomatic - Personna Stainless Coated #4 - Vitos Red Super - Cien Aqua - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

palmolive fox, Ron R, Jayaruh and 3 others like this.
  16. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220614.JPG
    Tabac Tuesday's Shave
    zcws.jpg

Cold Water Rinse
    Tabac Shaving Soap
    CWR
    Tabac AS

The Tabac Shaving Soap lathered well with the Bunny B400 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Bunny V3 Injector Razor with the NOTSO comb and a Supply Black Label injector blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Tabac AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

17. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Tue 14th June

Alpha G4 Syn 28mm
    Arko Stick-grated
    Hawk V3-A plate
    Feather Pro [ 6 ]
    Tuff Red A/S Lotion
    Shaved this morning as going into Town hopefully to sort out problems with Electric Devices not in Sync, and access locked.
    Thought the Hawk a bit aggressive today, but the Shave was good. Trip was worthwhile glitches on Devices resolved, so was able to get data transferred to a new laptop -was 12years old.

IMG_0355.jpeg

GAW9576, Ron R, palmolive fox and 4 others like this.
  18. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220615.JPG
    Williams Wednesday's Shave
    zcws.jpg

Cold Water Rinse
    CWR
    English Leather AS

The Williams Mug Shaving Soap lathered well with the Bunny B400 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Bunny V3 Injector Razor with the NOTSO comb and a Supply Black Label injector blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with English Leather AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

GAW9576, MPF9, palmolive fox and 4 others like this.
  19. Electrif

Thursday 16th June
    EndGem Speed 3D •• - GEM Stainless Coated #1 - Arran Lochranza - Brut Attraction Totale - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

palmolive fox, GAW9576, Ron R and 3 others like this.
  20. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220616.JPG
    Thursday's Shave
    zcws.jpg

Cold Water Rinse
    Van der Hagen Luxury Shave Soap
    CWR
    English Leather AS

The Van der Hagen Luxury Shave Soap lathered well with the Bunny B400 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Bunny V3 Injector Razor with the NOTSO comb and a Supply Black Label injector blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with English Leather AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

palmolive fox, GAW9576, Ron R and 4 others like this.