Traveling Box 2022 Tour Round 1

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Enrico, May 6, 2022.

1. cliffb599

cliffb599 Well-Known Member

Had me Worried there for a Minute.
    Enjoy.

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

Enrico likes this.
  2. jaro

jaro the dread and the fear

Okay. More Fun News.. First i'm still waiting on the address of the next person. Second thing is it's gonna be a few more days before I can ship it out or anything.. I am having to deal with a hurt mom right now !!! My mother was at WalMart today and was walking out of the store and there was trash and junk in the parking lot that caused her to fall !!! She is currently in the E.R. her hand was torn open and will probably require stitches and she sustained a head injury that they are having to do an Cat scan or whatever on her head because she has redness in her eye and they are worried about a brain injury !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR41 and cliffb599 like this.
  3. cliffb599

cliffb599 Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your mother.
    Just take Care of your family hope Everything turns out ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR41, Enrico and jaro like this.
  4. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

:signs011:

MR41 likes this.
  5. jaro

Thank you . I appreciate it. I am hoping that soon she will start feeling better... She looks pitiful.. So right now i am trying to help take care of her while at the same time dealing with 3 kids also while my wife is at work and for the next week she ( my wife ) is having to train 3 new employees so she is gone from morning until 9 pm and then its 10 by the time she gets home and then she has to shower before she can help me, so its been hard and will continue to be for another week or so ... Also Like I said previously also I am still waiting on the next person to send me their address in a PM...

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
  6. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Since no reply to your PM and if you're ready to send it on its way, go to the next participant in line and PM them for their address. Simply @b1hart would be just scooted down one in the line.

Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.
  7. jaro

I asked one last time for his address but if he doesn't reply i'm moving on to the next person on the list... which would mean I would need to get the address of @Frijolero

Ijustmissedthe50s and Enrico like this.
  8. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

Replied just now to the request that came in from TSD’s alert system about an hour ago.
    :thanks:

cliffb599, jaro and Enrico like this.
  9. jaro

Good News !! I will Finally Be able to get out of the house and take the box to the post office on Wednesday !!

10. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

Just an update on the box status. Received the tracking info from @jaro yesterday. :happy088::thanks:

Currently showing expected delivery to my address on Saturday the 25th. I'll update once it's received.

11. jaro

Yes friends. I was finally able to get out of the house yesterday !! The Box was Finally mailed yesterday !!! The last pass around with me being last the box had been picked over fairly well , so I was not able to find really Anything !! This time was a little different because I was able to find a few things. I found the cutest little travel razor that was in a little metal box ( I HAD to have it ) AND The PAA brush got snatched by me as did the Myrsol !!!! I also found a couple of other things too ( sorry I found those things but it kind of made up for last time ) !!!! I added in a few things with one of my inclusions being a 3d printed razor that I didn't have time ( I know I should have but with my mom being hurt I didn't ) to 3d print the case for Sorry but I thought some here might not have a 3d printer and that / or it would be cost restrictive to use a service to 3d print one of the STOLL Jr Lather Catchers so that's in the box ..
    stoll jr-2.jpg

The one I included is in all white

12. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

Update….da box arrived today. :bounce015: However, it was literally delivered as I was leaving for a 3 day working weekend. Back on Tuesday morning….so I’ll be opening then. Will check it out, report in the details mid week. :eatdrink047:

13. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

No worries take a few extra days with it and try to take pics when you go through it.

:)

Ijustmissedthe50s, MR41 and cliffb599 like this.
  14. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

@Frijolero

Could you please PM your address?

I have found myself in a good/bad situation (too much work, no free time). I need to forward the Traveling Box on. Haven't had the time to open it, and that won't change in the next month at least. Apologies to the group.

15. Frijolero

Frijolero Well-Known Member

Done. Sorry it worked out that way.

16. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

It happens. Just received at the peak of the summer season for me, I don't want to hold the box up. PM sent with tracking info.

cliffb599 likes this.
  17. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Sorry that this happened ...... if you would like, I can tack you on the end after @Ijustmissedthe50s ........ it will probably be late September by the time it gets that far. PM me if you would like that option.

:eatdrink013:

18. Frijolero

Well, the good news is that the box is in Indy now. Of course, I won't see it until Tuesday. So close, but so far away...

:signs131:

19. jaro

I just realized I think there is a simplex razor in the box !! saw it but completely just overlooked it thinking it was just a regular razor !!! !
    Could @Frijolero pleases tell me if it is one please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    Enrico and Frijolero like this.
  20. Frijolero

Certainly!

jaro likes this.