Injector and SE Shaves

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by IAmTheJody, Jun 16, 2021.

1. James Kleinkauf

James Kleinkauf Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Sunday 09.25.22
    RAZOR: Alpha Claymore Evolution
    BLADE: Schick Proline
    BRUSH: Elite Razor Fire & Ice 24mm Manchurian White
    LATHER: ‌Ethos Mélange d’agrumes Shave Soap

Tdmsu, MPF9, brit and 6 others like this.
  2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    sos220925.JPG
    Lather Catcher Sunday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Old Spice Shave Cream
    Jayaruh #395 Badger
    J.A. Henckels Rapide
    J.A. Henckels Wedge
    CWR
    Lustray Spice AS

The Old Spice Shave Cream lathered well with the Jayaruh #395 Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the J.A. Henckels Rapide Lather Catcher and the J.A. Henckels Wedge Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Lustray Spice AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

jimjo1031, Tdmsu, brit and 5 others like this.
  3. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Sunday Schick Shave, SEptemper 25th 2022

Razor : Schick injector i2 with hydro magic feature- Mfg 1954-57, tame mid range, well built to last, I like the hydro magic feature for quick cleaning of blade and clamping system. I enjoy using this razor.
    Blade : Personna injector SS PTFE(6) sharp & smooth with excellent longevity.
    Soap : Gillette Pure cream- nice mild clean scent with excellent lather qualities.
    Brush : Yaqi Orbital ring 24mm boar bristle, soft split end bristles, excellent splay scrubber +great lather painter.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave : witch hazel beard area cleanse + Nivea refreshing splash + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG]excellent shave with my Schick i2 injector with a Personna coated injector blade.
    [​IMG]
    Have some great shaves!

jimjo1031, Tdmsu, MPF9 and 6 others like this.
  4. Electrif

Electrif Well-Known Member

Monday 26th September
    General Steel - Schick Proline P #1 - Signature Soaps Novus Spice - Yaqi Robin - Old Spice AS - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

jimjo1031, Tdmsu, MPF9 and 7 others like this.
  5. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220926.JPG
    Menthol Monday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    TSD Iced Lemongrass Shaving Soap
    Jayaruh #424
    Cobra Classic
    Feather Professional
    CWR
    Osage Rub

The TSD Iced Lemongrass Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #424 brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Cobra Classic Razor and the Feather Professional Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Osage Rub. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

jimjo1031, Tdmsu, brit and 6 others like this.
  6. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

GEMonday, SEptemper 26 2022

Razor : Gem 1912 OC- Mfg 1912-15, the real McCoy first production run of the 1912's (Rarity), Tame mid range, built to last (over 100 yrs ago) I get some of my best Gem shaves with this razor. Very enjoyable shave this morning.
    Blade : Gem Personna SS PTFE(4) very sharp, excellent longevity, smooths out nicely + predictable.
    Soap : Ach Brito Lavanda cream, nice fresh minty Lavender + excellent lather qualities. I hardly ever have any irritation or nicks with any of my Lavender soaps. Lavender Rocks!
    Brush : Yaqi Goblin 24mm synthetic, excellent lather generator, cloud like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + excellent lather painter.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Post shave :Ach Brito Lavanda AS with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] excellent shave with my Gem 1912 OC with a Gem coated blade.
    [​IMG]
    Have some great shaves!

jimjo1031, Tdmsu, MPF9 and 6 others like this.
  7. palmolive fox

palmolive fox The British Birdman

27th September 2022.

7.jpg

8. brit

brit in a box

cool pic..love the brush.:cool:

Tdmsu likes this.
  9. Electrif

Thanks Gary :happy088:

10. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220927.JPG
    Tabac Tuesday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Tabac Shaving Soap
    Jayaruh #424
    Cobra Classic
    Feather Professional
    CWR
    Tabac AS

The Tabac Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #424 brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Cobra Classic Razor and the Feather Professional Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Tabac AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

11. GAW9576

GAW9576 Well-Known Member

12. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Tue 27th September

RR 400.SE Plissoft noir
    Cyril Salter Solid soap
    Schick “O” Clone
    Schick S/S Twin- Japan ( 12 )
    Pitralon Polar A/S Lotion
    Last Shave was late Saturday afternoon prior to attending Reunion Dinner, so today had 2+ days growth to contend with. This was not a problem as the Shave was smooth and comfortable, with an excellent finish, this Twin Blade is lasting well.

929B6B1F-3343-4CC3-9056-82168F2C9F1D.jpeg

GAW9576, jimjo1031, Ron R and 6 others like this.
  13. Electrif

Wednesday 28th September
    Yaqi AC - Schick Proline P #2 - Wickham 1912 Scottish Heather - Yaqi Moka Express - Williams Aqua Velva AS - Real Shaving Co Balm
    [​IMG]

GAW9576, jimjo1031, Ron R and 5 others like this.
  14. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220928.JPG
    Williams Wednesday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Williams Mug Shaving Soap
    Jayaruh #424
    Cobra Classic
    Feather Professional
    CWR
    Pinaud Clubman AS

The Williams Mug Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #424 brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Cobra Classic Razor and the Feather Professional Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Pinaud Clubman AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

GAW9576, jimjo1031, Ron R and 6 others like this.
  15. palmolive fox

palmolive fox The British Birdman

29th September 2022.

8.jpg

16. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220929.JPG
    Thursday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Vintage Life Morning TOST
    Jayaruh #424
    Cobra Classic
    Feather Professional
    CWR
    Pinaud Clubman AS

I went to the dermatologist and now my face is partially covered with bandages, so for the next week or so I will be doing modified shaves. I'll be shaving my upper lip, cheeks, and neck.

The Vintage Life Morning TOST Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #424 brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Cobra Classic Razor and the Feather Professional Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Pinaud Clubman AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

GAW9576, jimjo1031, MPF9 and 7 others like this.
  17. Tdmsu

Tdmsu Well-Known Member

IMG-PHOTO-ART--1955164254-01.jpeg
    ThursB³ay
    Excellent llent shave. The Ted Pella blades are much sharper than the others I've used, making this a very close and comfortable experience.

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Supply SE Fin
    Blade: Ted Pella
    Brush: Lutin Chubby Lightning
    Pre-Shave: Proraso Green
    Lather: Declaration Grooming B³
    Aftershave: Declaration Grooming B³

GAW9576, jimjo1031, MPF9 and 6 others like this.
  18. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220930.jpg
    Friday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Vintage Life Morning TOST
    Jayaruh #424
    Cobra Classic
    Feather Professional
    CWR
    Pinaud Clubman AS

The Vintage Life Morning TOST Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #424 brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Cobra Classic Razor and the Feather Professional Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Pinaud Clubman AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

19. Electrif

Friday 30th September
    Yaqi AC - Schick Proline P #3 - Wickham 1912 Club Cola - RazoRock Plissoft - Brut Original AS - Real Shaving Co Balm
    [​IMG]

20. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

SE SOTD, Friday, SEptember 30th 2022

Razor : Yaqi Excalibur AC 50mm + new Milano polished 316 SS handle- Mfg 2021> excellent upper mild to tame mid range, interesting simple clamping system, small head parts and I like to work over a wash cloth. I always get decent shaves with this Excalibur SE.
    Blade : Feather Pro AC 50mm- sharp & smooth + reasonable longevity for a AC blade.
    Soap : Ogallala Bayrum sage & cedar wood , nice scent of Bayrum + some clove, this soap works well with a pastier lather with a wet face and it will produce some nice slick lather, try not to perfect it in the bowl is my conclusion. Very enjoyable soap to master.
    Brush : Yaqi Sagrada Familia 24 mm tuxedo knot, excellent lather generator, cloud like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + excellent lather painter.
    Post shave : Ogallala Bayrum & sandal wood [​IMG] + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] Excellent shave with my Yaqi Excalibur with a AC Feather pro.
    [​IMG]
    Have some great shaves!