30 DC Alumni Thread

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by BaylorGator, May 15, 2020.

1. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Maybe Doc Piggly Wiggly will open up one here(course he'd have to buy out the current one close to me).

2. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

3. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

4. Paul Turner

Charlie, that looks like me sitting next to your wife...oh, right, it's YOU :)

Keithmax and wristwatchb like this.
  5. Paul Turner

Well, I can file this shave report under "Would have been OTWE but.....but...but..". Everything was going fine with the back 9 of the Stoylin Ramblin Man group(shave&A.S.). No problems....until a cut happened during the first pass, down at Cactus and way left, at the end of the jawline. I think poor lathering caused it. . Again, cheeks&sideburns checked off. Ditto all of Porcupine., and MOST of Cactus. You get a wonderful shave with any Stoylin if you're careful enough. That wasn't me this morning. I could have used more aftershave, but I think less is enough on that persuasion. No cologne. Even with the cut, I'll give myself a Super Duper Excellent.

brit, wristwatchb and Keithmax like this.
  6. jtspartan

jtspartan appropriately stimulated, via Netflix

Hey OGs!
    I wasn’t active here for about a year, but did start posting some SOTD pics on that thread a month ago or so. It was nice to see John @Screwtape post a few times too.

Things are going well enough here. Haven’t made a brush in quite some time, but may get back into the lathe room as winter comes. Miss those halcyon (those of you from Kentucky may have to look that up) days with the crew for sure!

7. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

What’s up OG brethren! I miss you guys and your shenanigans and think of you guys often; particularly when I’m using one of Jason’s brushes or Keith’s straight. All is well in FL. I haven’t been active online much, but checked in on a whim. Feel free to DM me with a home address, and I’ll be happy to add folks to the sporadically published Rich family Christmas letter if you like. I might even put out an audio version for Kentuckians, so they can enjoy it without having to cross the state line and get someone to read it to them.

8. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

Keithmax, mrchick and wristwatchb like this.
  9. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

My literacy has been called into question, and I'd like to set the record straight.

I'm making progress. My sight words this week are Good, Humor, and Ice Cream. I have no problem instantly recognizing these words. :D

1.jpg

10. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

1.jpg

11. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Can I play in this sandbox?
    :)

12. brit

brit in a box

13. Paul Turner

Before you get your answers, @Primotenore and @brit , yer gunna hafta read my shave report for this morning. Was very pleased, as I came back with Team Bay Rum(Jeeves shave and Stephan aftershave). That Maggard brush(Marble Handle)really got me a great amount of the Jeeves. Everything I went after(the whiskers)came off in fine fashion. 2 passes. No Knicks, Cuts, or Polka-dots. I had fun mixing my motion down at Cactus, going North-South and South-North. I could have done a little better with that plan on the right side, just below Ingrown County. Nice result from the Stephan, and a great close with Mutamayez cologne. Outta This World Excellent.

Keithmax, wristwatchb and brit like this.
  14. Paul Turner

wristwatchb likes this.
  15. Paul Turner

Y'know, that reminds me of that guy I saw on TV juggling ice-cream scoops.

Keithmax and wristwatchb like this.
  16. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Nice to hear that all you guys are doing well. Glad to see all you guys posting.

Hembree, Paul Turner, mrchick and 3 others like this.
  17. brit

brit in a box

hello Clint.:):eatdrink047:

Hembree and clint64 like this.
  18. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Good to hear from you, too, Clint!
    :happy088::happy088::happy088:

Hembree, clint64 and brit like this.
  19. Paul Turner

Hi Clint! Right, that's what we all do in here-post. :). Course we SHAVE, too. Good to hear from you.

Hembree likes this.