Do you guys wear jewellery?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Lyrt, Dec 15, 2008.

1. akady

akady New Member

I didnt think Glasses were jewelry. If so I have three pairs of scripts. I have a pocket watch I used when I do not have my cell phone on me and I have cuff links for when I dress up.

2. Unit 91

Unit 91 New Member

St. Christopher medallion on a silver chain. Otherwise only a watch if I'm not in the shop. Used to wear a wedding band 10% of the time. I like my digits attached to my body.

3. Will

Will Nevermind

Ahh yes the old degloving, rings always should come of when doing handy work.

4. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Wedding ring and a Jerusalem cross purchased in Jerusalem, Israel in 1988. Hasn't been taken off since I purchased it. Still has it's luster and shine. Those Isrealis know how to make a necklace.

5. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

i wear a "wedding ring". but im not married. my explanation:

girls have an engagement ring. why cant a guy?

other than that, just a mass of crappy tattoos.

6. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Pulling a Costanza huh?

7. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

if i watched seinfeld, i would say...........yes?

;)

8. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

Of course, pics are welcome. ;)

9. Henrique

Henrique New Member

Ok. fair point. but only with diamonds.:D

10. whiskerlips

whiskerlips Member

No rings no watches. I never could get used to having something on my wrist. Beside, cell phones have the time. So I'm all set.

Although there was this awesome bracelet that I saw in Cancun once where the links were little armadillos. I wish I had bought it. I'd wear that. It was classy.

11. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

Normally it's just my wedding ring and a watch (at work) or a timepiece (off duty). I have at various points in my life worn necklaces and bracelets as well.

12. Windwalker

Windwalker New Member

Wedding ring, unless working, SS necklace with Medic Alert and St. Christopher, gold rope with my dads masonic ring, watch occasionally, my wife is getting me a SS Medic Alert bracelet for Christmas. I used to wear earrings and other piercing jewellry, but kept having to take it out for work. It got to be such a hassel, just stopped putting them back in.

13. bravefish

bravefish Member

Just a watch...

I wore earings (left only) for a long time but I stopped sometime around the turn of the century. In high school I had earings, chains, two rings (a bat and a skull).... kids:rolleyes: