30 Day Rule/Focus; Dec 2022. All are Welcome!

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by Trigger, Nov 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

Wonderful setup Eric. My Omega Pro 49 was my first boar as well. I have had it for 4 yrs and it really is soft as all get out.

2. Trigger

Awesome setup and shave Gary.

JACarbone and brit like this.
  3. brit

brit in a box

thank you Joe.:):eatdrink047:

JACarbone and Trigger like this.
  4. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

20221230_064302.jpg
    TRC (The Razor Company) aluminum safety razor.
    Feather blade (fresh).
    Delrin synthetic brush.
    Mitchell’s Wool Fat soap.
    Timeless Razor shave bowl.
    Irish Chestnut by Andy Hilfiger cologne.

The TRC razor with a Feather is a sweet shaving machine. Three very nice passes.

Happy Friday Everyone!

palmolive fox, JACarbone, ewk and 2 others like this.
  5. Trigger

Fab Fat Friday shave Danny.

JACarbone, palmolive fox and brit like this.
  6. Trigger

Dec 30 SOTE
    Good evening.
    Shavette Shave #420
    Gillette Winner 1/2 DE Blade (4th use)
    Rockwell Synthetic Brush
    Chiseled Face Cryogen SS and AS
    Stirling Alum Block
    Beard Growth: 24 hrs.

20221230_173351.jpg

This is my 60th consecutive daily shave and that is the longest streak for me on the TSD shave forum. So, I decided to make it Freeze Friday to mark this occasion. That's right! It's currently 45 degrees Fahrenheit, but I don't care. I brought out the Cryogen this evening.
    Man, what a face freezing experience. It's been months since I used this soap. It takes a lot of water, but it is slick for my razor to glide.
    Did a 2 pass shave without any drama. My wounds from a few days ago, are almost completely healed so that I didn't feel the sharp edge. The alum was singing Silent Night. Double splashed the matching aftershave for an ultra cool session. Take care.

7. brit

brit in a box

fine friday shaves and pics gents.:cool:

JACarbone and Trigger like this.
  8. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Thank you Joe

brit and Trigger like this.
  9. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Awesome chilly shave Joe

10. Trigger

Thanks Joe.

brit and JACarbone like this.
  11. palmolive fox

palmolive fox The British Birdman

31st December 2022.

1.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
    Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
    Palmolive Naturals Olive & Milk Bar Soap.
    Brush: Omega 11137.
    Bowl Lather.
    Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
    Lather: LEA Classic Sensitive Shaving Cream.
    Razor:1940's Thin Handle Gillette Flat Bottom Tech. (ENG) (Face) - Gillette 7'0 Clock Super Platinum. (D1)
    Razor: Schick I1 Injector. 1955-58 (Head/Dome) - Schick Japanese Twin. (D1)

Cold water face & head wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face & Head Rinse. / Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel. / Floid Mentolado Vigoroso ASL./ Cien Men Sensitive ASB.

(New Year's Eve Face & Head Shave.)

Last shave of 2022.

The most memorable wet shaving highlight of 2022 for me was been introduced to Injector razors.

I was kindly gifted a Schick Type G Injector to me by a friend from @jgreenepa who is sadly missed from TSD, along with a fresh magazine of Personna PTFE SS injector blades.
    My first impression and appearance of the Schick injector was the I really liked the design and the feel of the razor.

After my first shave i was instantly swooned by them and added the Parker InjRzr, Supply V2 my first and only fully stainless steel razor the Build & quality standard of the Supply is the best razor i have purchased to date.
    The last and firm favourite is the Schick I1 Injector which was also gifted to me by another shaving forum friend fitted with a fresh Japanese Schick Twin Injector blade, it's magazine containing a few extra blades, along with a tube of LEA classic shaving cream.

The Schick I1 Injector paired together with a fresh Schick S/S Twin blade was a sheer pleasurable experience slicing through 7 days worth of head stubble with effortless ease.

The Schick Twin blades are expensive but the longevity efficiency, and smooth comfortable performance they provide is absolutely superb and the cost of them is well worth justified.
    The previous blade provide me with nine combined face and head shaves. A great addition for my Schick I1 Injector.

A close comfortable face & head shave shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Cien Men Sensitive ASB.

My face & precious swede are feeling super smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Keep safe warm, and enjoy the new year's eve celebrations this evening Ladies & Gentlemen whatever you may be doing. :cool:

Yours- Barry.

brit, Trigger and JACarbone like this.
  12. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

BDFC723D-61F8-4ED1-88FE-B92629DA1C33.jpeg

DE Shave # 443 - DEcember Shave

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Assured (Dollar Tree)
    Blade: Gillette Silver Blue
    Brush: Jayaruh 382 “Civil War” Boar
    Lather: Stirling Sandpiper
    Aftershave: Aqua Velva Classic Ice Blue
    Additional Care:
    Maggards Alum
    Thayer’s Witch Hazel - Original
    Nivea Cool Balm

Fabulous Stirling Friday morning shave. The Jayaruh boar whipped up a nice lather. I decided to use my Assured Dollar Tree razor PIF’d to me by Joe, @Trigger. I have manage to use it several times with nice results. I previously had in the den a TTO Dollar Tree razor that unfortunately began to rust and one of the doors no longer worked properly. In comparison of the two, the Assured razor presents a more pronounced blade feel while the original seemed to offer a smoother ride so to speak. Regardless both delivered supper smooth and close shaves.

We spent part of our day on a boat in the zGulf of Mexico with friends. We managed to catch a few fish, which we promptly return to the water. Beautiful warm and sunny day.

brit, palmolive fox and Trigger like this.
  13. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Wonderful Fat shave Eric.

brit and ewk like this.
  14. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Just skin, where did all your bones and muscles go? Oops, you left the at LA F.

Great shave nonetheless.

15. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Awesome injector shave Barry. I see that your bottle of Floid is getting a little low. Have you attempted to repurchase it?. I can’t find the Vigoroso version anywhere just the Amber version.

16. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Excellent shave Barry.

brit, palmolive fox and Trigger like this.
  17. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Wonderful simple classic shave Gary.

18. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Thank you Gary.

19. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Superb shave Eric.

brit, Trigger and ewk like this.
  20. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Very nice shave Joe. Frugality has it’s limits, good choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.