Founders reserve - St. James SC

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by moviemaniac, Dec 18, 2008.

1. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

I'm talking about this cream: http://www.stjamesoflondon.com/

I recently got it in a trade. It comes in a big glass container with 150 ml (5,07 fl.oz.)
    The scent description "Cedarwood & Clary Sage" says just about everything: it's a masculine, woodsy, grassy scent.
    The performance of the cream is great with wonderful skincare :happy088

Has anybody else tried this, it seems to be very underrepresented on the shaving boards?

//edit: I forgot to mention that the cream features a very clean formula - no alcohol, no SLES, no parabens or other harsh preservatives!

foundersreserve.jpg

2. Will

Will Nevermind

Looks good, I may have to see if I can get a free sample off the company. :D

3. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

that does look scrumtious. By the by Will, your avatar over at the B is scaring the living bologna out of me.

4. Will

Will Nevermind

Serves you right..... I am terrified of muppets... :p

5. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

hey, talk to the mods over there. They made me a muppet. I stayed with it cause it was better than Bea Arthur which they made me prior to Beaker.

6. alabamalawyer

alabamalawyer Member

Is the cream meant to be used with a brush? I saw there stuff before and was interested but thought that most of it was meant to be brushless. If it lathers well anyway it may be one I have to try out.

7. Bussemand

Bussemand Well-Known Member

This one is for use with a brush. (just bought one).
    They make another version with mandarin & patchouli scent,
    that is brushless...

8. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

That stuff looks classy. I've ne'er heard of the brand before, though. Great performance and great skincare? New addition to the list of things to try.

9. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

That's the way it is. I didn't even bother to mention the brushless version as it obviously is of no interest to us :D

10. Bussemand

Bussemand Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that it makes good lather with a brush though... :confused:

11. J-dawg

J-dawg New Member

Looks like it's worth checking out.

12. Infotech

Infotech Active Member

I heard this stuff might be made by Creightons...