Do the badgers die?

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by gatto, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

awww.. even with a google search of angry badger I got this pic

[​IMG]

I don't care what anybody says these are are cute as puppies

2. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

Badgers happen to have few predators, besides us. Most other animals in nature fear them, and will go out of the way to stay the hell away from them. The little bastards will attack ANYTHING.

3. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

4. bravefish

bravefish Member

Those are American badgers.... completely different creature both in morphology and behavior.
    Again, were not talking about the American badger or the Honey badger, neither of which is used for brushes. The badger in question is completely different. For one, it's diet is not 100% carnivore like its American cousin. Only about 50% of its diet consists of animal protein, and of that mostly comes from earthworms. The rest is fruit, nuts, grasses and moss. It also raids crops. I know that in France, it loves to raid vineyards. Also, it isn't a solitary animal like the American and Honey badgers. It lives in small family units. And while it will defend itself if threaten, is not the ferocious creature that is made out to be.

5. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Geeze go out and harass some fish for a few hours and look what I miss.

6. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

Catch anything good?

7. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Nothing spectacular, but I did get a few and some exercise. I did get to see the first two Trumpeter Swans of the year and the first two I've ever seen at Poindexter. I was too shocked to snap a picture though, them things are massively huge birds!!

8. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

9. hoglahoo

hoglahoo Yesterday's News

you said it sister!

10. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Cute, not cute, angry, family guy. I dont really care. Its a badger. And I'll kill it if I want a brush. I can be perfectly honest that I was completely over the subject months ago when the whole fiacso started on the other forum about asking about sources for hair. I honestly think the entire threads pointless.

11. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

Nobody asked you to post on here, you decided to. If you were over it why did bother?

12. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

Definitely turned out interesting, I'm glad I asked.

13. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Because I think its rediculous how people think theyre doing a wonderful thing by saving a badger or a cow but could care less about how anything else they do impacts the world. Going to college has made me dislike hippies and vegans. And in all honesty the answer to the original question can be found in multiple other threads already on all the forums.

14. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

Ok I definitely didn't do anything to you so really, I can't care that you hate vegans and hippies and your mom didn't love you enough or whatever your problem is. Lots of people don't want to dig through tons of stuff and threads that have been answered get reposted. Do you go into all of them and yell about stuff?

15. Bussemand

Bussemand Well-Known Member

Internet rage... :prrr

16. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

alright kiddos, play nice...

17. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Wow, Jay mello out man. What's with the harsh dude?

18. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

i am neither and i care.

go for it.

19. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

just for the record I am still avoiding this thread..

fuzzy

20. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Appreciate the other Mods looking out for my forum.

This one lasted about 6 posts too many.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.