What is this?

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by lferg, Feb 4, 2009.

1. lferg

lferg New Member

I received this a part of the amazing winnings package for the PIF by Single Wedge. Is this a Feather of something else and if something, then what?

Attached Files:

2. JimR

JimR Active Member

That's a Daiso store branded Dorco ST300.

And I know where he GOOOO--OOOT IIIII---IIIITTT! :D

3. lferg

lferg New Member

Is it any good.. where could I look at them review price ect.?

4. JimR

JimR Active Member

Well, there is a review on shavemyface--they don't get too many positive remarks, but they aren't terrible. The Dorco ST301s are supposedly better. I believe a member here, iamdarkangel or something, sells them on his ebay store.
    They are pretty cheap--in fact, they might be about the cheapest DE blades around...

5. Mr. Igg

Mr. Igg New Member

Haven't tried that one, but from those I have tried and my general impressions from the board(s), Dorco's aren't terribly sharp and are thus pretty forgiving. It wouldn't be a bad newbie blade or one of the first ones to try in a sampler.

6. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

Dorcos don't agree with my face, the 301's are better for me, but neither do me much good...that said, Derbys and Swedes aren't super for me either.
    However, the Dorcos work fine for my wife, since ladies leg hairs are finer and not as course as my beard.
    as you're well aware, you'll never really know til you try

7. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

I prefer the 301's over the 300's but I'd only use either if it were all that I had.