Better Get On These Super Rare Aristocrats!

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Gillette_Man, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

2. DarkAudit

DarkAudit Active Member

A couple of them have adjusted their listings or had someone ping them about it. I sent a message about the blue tip.

3. sandcounty

sandcounty New Member

4. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

:confused:

Am I crazy? I don't see any changes to the listings.

5. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

6. DarkAudit

DarkAudit Active Member

Last one, big red text:

7. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

Okay, but what he should do is end the auction early and re-list it.

8. ThePossum

ThePossum Member

Hey guys,

I'm lucky I have one just like the first one in Rich's post only without the box. Also have one just like the pix posted in Sandcounty's thread.

WOW! I am one lucky puppy to have unknowingly obtained at very cheap prices these very rare examples of Gillette Aristocrat razors. :rofl

Maybe this is why I am changing my RAD to acquiring vintage GEM & GEM Jr lather catcher razors. Not so much confusion about them.

9. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Other then being a Gemocrat you is not that bad at all.:D

Fuzzy

10. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

Wow. It's nice to know that I have about a dozen of these rare "Aristocrats" in my den. Looks like I can make some serious $$$$.

Mine are even more rare because they have diamonds and plutonium in the handle and are capable of not only shaving your face, but time travel as well.

11. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

This can't be true because you would need a flux capacitor for time travel, and they are too big to attach to a razor handle.

12. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

Can a fellow Cheesehead get a deal on one of those very rare time travel razors?! I can put the flux capacitor in the razor box :D (flashes one of her best smiles, and bats her eyes a lil)

13. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

I gots what you needs...

Seriously though... I have some Super Speeds I was going to list on The Bay, but I haven't gotten around to it just yet.

14. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

Good to know that I'm the proud owner of a super rare red tip aristocrat!

A ten minute search of the web is all it would take for these guys to get the listings right. Geez.

15. JohnInPeoria

JohnInPeoria Member

I was gonna post pretty much the same thing! :happy102

We must be part of a very lucky few... ;)

16. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Unfortunately, they are limiting their research to other eBay auctions. So they are just propagating the mistakes. *sigh* the corrupt leading the uninformed... oops... I shouldn't talk about state politics this early in the morning. :D

17. MsBlackwolf

I saw a bar handle aristocrat and a tech aristocrat on evilbay today. I feel soooo much better now that I too own a super rare aristicrat :) There's a Fatboy on itrader with a big black plastic handle too.

18. mmack66

mmack66 Member

Well, at least they didn't overpay for what they got. And a couple of them have nice cases. I have seen worse go for more.

19. MsBlackwolf

Being a total newbie to DE shaving equipment, I'm easy to confuse, but it only takes a couple of searches to find out what it is. A quick question here is even faster!