I am SO confused...

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by Bill, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    That's alright. I don't need any straight razor tampons. :eek:

2. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

You're all going to get :signs089on this one. :rofl

3. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Not an entry, just a side note.
    Perhaps they are reloads for the pink stinger stun gun.
    Feminine hygiene goes lethal with The Pink Stinger, a stun gun creatively disguised as a tampon...except for the buttons, prods and high voltage. This weapon of mass absorption aims to target a niche market consumer, that being the tampon wielding women who desire private and discreet security in a friendly familiar package.Here

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Uhhhh......:eek: ....I don't know what to say. :eek:

5. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Maybe instead of "corking" your blade, you can just "tamp" it.:eek:

6. jramire2

jramire2 Member

Dear Bill,

If you'll notice for some unfortunate reason ebay does NOT have a specific "collectible feminine products" section for sellers to place ads for their highly coveted extremely rare vintage tampons. As a vintage collector of these products myself, I find this lack of a category appalling. In regards to your question, I have placed my ad in the straight razors section to genuinely cause a ruckus about this lack of a category to ebay. I encourage you and any other fellow tampon collectors to write to ebay as I have, demanding a "collectible feminine products" category to allow you to more easily find the the highly valued vintage feminine items I know you're searching for.

PS. Keep an eye out for more of my adds in the straight razor section, I'll be posting some vintage douchebags that I just know you're going to love.

warmest regards,

John Doe - DustyDouchebagsdirect.com

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

~Joshua

7. Smedley

Smedley New Member

You toss one in the air, then swipe your straight at it.

If it cleaves the tampon in half like a scene from a John Woo flick, then you have stropped and honed your razor properly.

8. coolsimon

coolsimon New Member

My contribution

Darling, if your gonna borrow my straight for your bikini Line, then a styptic pencil just isnt gonna do it for a cut that big....!!!

regards,simon

9. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

I know one thing's for sure: if the tampons ended up for sale on the straight razor page, I don't even want to know where the straight razor went...

10. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

Ryan's ahead so far... that's funny :laugh042

Simon... I'm tellin' Amy

11. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Did you get a response from the seller?

12. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

Actually, he did. He said that he put it in the "other category" somewhere and ebay stuffed it into straight razors.

In the meantime if no one is interested in a shot at the free razor by being funny, Ryan will get it if there are no more entries before Sunday/midnight... my time/California.

13. mrcleanhead

mrcleanhead Member

"Dear Bill,

We at Ebay posed this question:

What do a straight razor and a tampon have in common?

They both draw blood.

Sincerely,
    Ebay"

14. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

considering where they usually get stuffed, not a bad choice!!!
    come to think of it its not the where but the when....

15. coolsimon

coolsimon New Member

Hehe

too funny Bill

16. sysiphus

sysiphus Member

My Fellow American,

STRAIGHT RAZORS? Dammit, I told Ebay I wanted it listed with the humidors. What? Tampons don't go in humidors? They go WHERE? Well then, where do cigars go? Ohhhhh! I think I just figured out why everyone was so freaked out a few years back! Thanks for the clarification.

I feel your pain,

Bill C.

17. coolsimon

coolsimon New Member

ok here we go....

consider this an ad in a newspaper or gentlemans magazine...

"For the best in absorbency and If you've got the balls to buy Modess Tampons for the woman in your life, then your ready to treat yourself to the Ultimate in Shaving,The Straight Razor, who knows maybe you'll need'em before she will"

a funny thought...simon

18. bg42

bg42 New Member

Bill,haven`t you ever heard of the expression (Little Ausie Bleeder),I can only asume they were made for down under ;):D ;) :D
    Kind regards Peter

19. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

Thanks for all the entries. There were some pretty good ones. I was partial to the theme...

For the straight razor shaver when a styptic pencil just won't do

But I have to give it to Ryan for post #14. That one made me laugh out loud. AND... he did some homework. So, Ryan... shoot me a PM with your address and I will send you a shave-ready razor.

20. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Congratulations Ryan!