Blades have arrived====> Ted pella group buy part deux (non sanctioned by TSD)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by superbleu, Jun 2, 2009.

1. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

Payment details:
    The blades have arrived so if you can send me payment via paypal via a cash backed account for what you ordered and I will get it out the next day.
    I only have a personal account, and PP recently changed it policy for direct bank account payments too, so no Credit card payments, echecks or direct bank account transfers can be accepted on my end. my PP ID is my screen name here plus @hotmail.com
    When sending paypal payment please be sure to NOT CHOOSE goods for payment type seems they are charging for any payments that are for goods see this post from across the street for details

If you need to pay via other methods send me a PM. I will take Cashiers check or money orders preferred, but can work out other means also

use the numbers below
    25c per SE blade
    5.25 per injector box
    plus 3 dollars for time/effort/shipping supplies (I know I said 2-3 dollars previously, but this is easier for me) if you object let me know via pm and we can work something out.

Also I do have some extras for let me know if you want more, or others that didn't post want some, these will go first come first serve.

Let me know if you have questions.
    thanks everyone for playing.

Original post below
    If there is enough interest I am willing to set up another group buy for the Ted Pella SE blades and injector blades.
    I had no idea 400 SE blades and 20 some odd boxes of injector blades would go so fast.

The SE blades will be 25 cents each and the injector blades 5.25 for a box of 20 blades, and shipping 2 to 3 dollars depending on order size (these are rough estimates of costs)

So if you missed out on the first round and want to get your hands on some blades without paying 8-10 dollars for shipping post what you want and how many.

2. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Even though I don't need them, put me down for 50 S/E blades please. I wanna compare them to the CVS stainless blades since I've been reading so many good things from the last buyers.

3. MaxP

MaxP Member

I participated in the earlier Ted Pella injector group buy. Superbleu did a fine job by me.

If you're needing/wanting some TP blades, this may be the opportunity you've waited for.

4. texbilly

texbilly New Member

Ditto 50 SE blades for me - I need to train on my 1914 Ever Ready! ;)

5. RocketMan

RocketMan Active Member

Ditto

6. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Superbleu is great to work with on these group purchases. I haven't touched an SE since the last group buy so I am going to stay out of this one; however, if I were to do one, it would be through him.

7. Basset

Basset New Member

I am in for 5 Pella injector packs.

Also, have you tried the Pella carbon steel Pal SE's?

Just wondering if these are analogous to the store-bought Pal carbon SE blades, which I like a great deal.

8. Teiste

Teiste New Member

Thats a great idea Bong!How much would it cost to send 50 to Spain?

9. Montecristo #2

Montecristo #2 New Member

I usually use cut down Feather Super Pros in my Schick, but am interested in Pellas. Put me down for 1 pack of injector blades.

10. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

Not sure Teiste, I am guessing 3 dollars or so, maybe 5 at the max.

11. Teiste

Teiste New Member

I found a web page that carries them here in Spain.Im gonna check if theyre still selling them and its price,but if they dont sell it or have a higher price,Ill get 50.Thanks Bong.
    http://www.fedelco.com/disección.htm
    can you tell me if those on the link are the Ted Pella ones?

12. Churchill

Churchill New Member

Bong,I'll take 50 SE blades.Thanks!

13. Island Brian

Island Brian Member

May I reserve 25 blades, please?

THANKS,

Brian

14. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Sorry Basset I haven't tried the carbon steel Pals, I have no idea if they are the same as the ones available in stores.

Yes they are the same as the ones Ted Pella Sells

Running tally

Dreidecker 50 SE blades
    Texbilly 50 SE blades
    Basset 5 boxes of injector blades
    Montecristo #2 1 box of injector blades
    Churchill 50 SE blades
    Island Brian 25 SE blades

Teiste 50 SE blades(?)

15. Montecristo #2

Montecristo #2 New Member

When do we pay you for the blades? Now or after the order is placed? This is a really great deal, locally Schick blades are $7 for 7 and Feathers cost me $14 for 20 w/ shipping. Thanks!

16. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

Payment not due till they are ready to be shipped to you.
    Yes, the injector blades are a great deal. I used one of the Pella injector blades in a L type injector and got a great shave with only 2 passes

Noted below.
    I am planning on ordering the blades on Monday, so if you want in, post by Sunday night.

17. Issy

Issy TheMadSoaper

Put me down for 50 SE blades

Issy

18. Teiste

Teiste New Member

Bong,I found that store here that carries them and Im gonna buy them from it.
    Thanks for your effort and everything man!

19. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Put me down for 1 Injector box, and 50 SE blades, please. :D

20. TOB9595

TOB9595 Member

25 se blades, please
    Thank you
    Tom