Semogue 2000 and 1305

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Teiste, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Truckman

Truckman New Member

This cannot be plus oned enough! :D :D :D

+1+1+1+1+1

I can definitely see the more product/more irritation ratio. I have a water softener and filter, so that may be helping with my gobs and gobs of lather. Although, I believe Teiste says he has hard water, so if that's the case, I don't know what to tell you. Except get a water softener....:rolleyes:

2. Special_K

Special_K New Member

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Go ahead and buy yourself some of the other good stuff as well because you're already paying shipping. :D

3. Truckman

Truckman New Member

yeah, definitely have to do that.... La Toja stick, creams, aftershave.... the Confianca line (Veleiro and O Melhor) are awesome, too....get some of the Brummel aftershave (I wish they made a soap and/or cream in that scent).....

4. freddy88

freddy88 Member

I've ordered from them twice and have been very pleased. As others have pointed out: reasonable prices, fair shipping prices, excellent delivery time from Portugal. (My last order took only ten days from Porto to San Diego.) That's quality service. :D

5. Teiste

Teiste New Member

at least means that portuguese and american postal service are better than the spanish one.....

6. freddy88

freddy88 Member

I can't speak for the Portugese postal system but the U. S. Postal Service is really hit or miss. I have found them to be either incredibly speedy and efficient or the exact opposite! :confused:

7. Teiste

Teiste New Member

Read my thread on the chattebox about the spanish postal service....:mad:

8. domino

domino New Member

Another endorsement for the Semogue 1305.Outstanding value and great performance.I am seriously considering ordering a second one as a back up.A boar brush does take a little longer to dry.

9. fozz77

fozz77 New Member

Well, I finally did it.....I orderred a 1305 last week. Im not sure if my order made the post before Leon went on his vacation. We shall see.

I am looking forward to using it with the La Toja SS.

10. Truckman

Truckman New Member

That's the spirit Ian!! It'll be well worth the wait ;)

11. fozz77

fozz77 New Member

Oh yeah :happy088

12. Yeah, I'm in the same situation. I ordered a Semogue 2000 last week, but have no idea if it's already posted or will be posted on the 10th.

If it is the latter, the next few weeks are going to be a crash course in patience for me.:eek:

13. fozz77

fozz77 New Member

I just logged onto my account & my order has shipped. :D

I hope yours has too.

14. Nope! I took a look at my account and it's 'processing' so it looks like I'll be getting it towards the end of next month. :(

No big deal, though. I received an Omega 49 today. That should hold me until next month. :D

15. jasonlju11

jasonlju11 Member

I just recieved my order from vintage scent I bought a 1305 and 2000. Right out of the box the 1305 lathered very well with my soap, it made the vdh brush from wal mart (my only brush until now) go cry and sulk in the corner. I now make a lather much more easily than the vdh brush I now understand what a good lather is about, as I was struggling a bit with the vdh. I really cant wait until they are truly broken in!!!
    Thank you tieste and truckman for you enthusiastic raves on these brushes. I don't think I need any others at this point!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool:

16. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Congrats! Welcome to the club! :happy088

17. fozz77

fozz77 New Member

Cool, she will be just about broke in when your Semogue arrives.

18. Truckman

Truckman New Member

For all you crrrraaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy Semogue lovers.....

there is now a Semogue Owners Club on TSD! :D

link in my sig line...

Hope to see you there! :happy088

19. Teiste

Teiste New Member

Good idea Matt.So far we are only two members but Im sure by the end of the week we are gonna be more than 3 :D

20. TG_Charles

TG_Charles Member

I'll say there'll be more than 3. I predict this will be bigger than the million man march! It’ll be like “Hands Across America” only every hand will be holding a Semogue brush.

I’m in.