Shave Supplies Brick & Mortar Storefront

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by TraderJoe, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    :o

2. Will

Will Nevermind

1. Less then an hour
    2. The world is yours chico
    3. YES
    4. NO
    5. YES

3. Smedley

Smedley New Member

1. 20 miles
    2. Safety razors, only modern ones though. Blades, same. Str8s, hard to say, the modern str8s need some QC from the major guys, and you would be hard pressed to get volume from the indy guys. Maybe a catalog for the indy guys from which people could order with a known time lag for fulfillment. Soaps from the 3Ts and DR Harris, also Tabac for top end stuff, and some of the European soaps and creams as well (Erasmic, Palmolive, others according to availability).
    3. You need at least two barbers, because one of them will always be a jerk who can't shave you properly. :rofl
    4. Sure, a 10-12% markup in return for instant availability is something I'm always happy to throw in.
    5. Homemade stuff would be great, I think the volume wouldn't be as big a problem as with the indy str8 makers, as you can make a bigger batch of soaps in a week than you can str8s.

I'm not in the investor angel class, sorry Joe. :sad027

4. St. Croix

St. Croix New Member

You've met Colleen? Life is not fair...

St. Croix

5. Queen of Blades

No, I haven't met Colleen. :o

6. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

We're committed all right. Certifiable. It's always an adventure when we trust our valuable purchases to the USPS whether it's 6 miles or 6000 miles. :D

7. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

So...I'll be headed up I-81 in a coupla weeks to visit the in-laws in PA. This London's Bathecary is about 30 or so miles off the interstate. Is it worth the side trip? ;)

8. Queen of Blades

Most definetly!