What Deodorant are you using right Now?

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by TraderJoe, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

Ditto. The white stuff has been excellent to me. I use the green and the blue. I'd tell you the exact names if I could remember. The blue when i'm wearing "younger guy stuff" and the green when i'm wearing "older guy stuff" or I don't want my deodorant to overpower my other scent (colognes).

2. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

I have been using the Crystal spray for over a year now and swear by it.

3. markb

markb New Member

Mitchum Unscented

4. greenhorn

greenhorn New Member

5. Oscar

Oscar Member

Currently, I'm using Old Spice Red Zone - High Performance Solid - Pure Sport; but I'm switching to Tom's Unscented once my stock runs out.

6. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

I've been using Kiss My Face "Peaceful Patchouli" for the last 8 months and I really like it. It comes in a 3oz roll-on bottle and in a 2.48 oz stick. I use the roll-on which is additionally called Liquid Rock on the bottle. I wanted something natural and something that worked.. found it in this. As a fat guy, sweat has always been a problem. This stuff keeps me "stink free" all day long. I'm sure you can find it online but I get mine at my local Kroger grocery store because that's the only place I've ever seen it locally. You can also get it from their web store as well as all of the other "flavors" they have such as Lavender, Summer and Fragrance Free: http://www.kissmyfacewebstore.com/products/body-care/deodorants Use discount code KMFDEC25 to get 25% off of your order. I think it expires Dec 31, 2010.

Stick (left) or Roll-on (right)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Still usin' my Brut.

8. Kyhunter

Kyhunter Active Member

Been using bath and bodyworks spray deo for a month or so. It seems to leave rather quickly especially when it ten bucks a can.

9. Spy Car

Spy Car Member

Ditto. The Gold Standard as far as I'm concerned.

Bill

10. banagar

banagar New Member

Old Spice Cypress

11. DLreno

DLreno Well-Known Member

I have been looking for a good, non-irritating bay rum deodorant, and think I may have found it. While placing an order for some Renaissance Man shave soap (an old favorite of mine), I decided to try their Bay Rum deodorant. I have been using this deodorant now for 2 months and find it pleasantly scented, long lasting, and most importantly- non-irritating. I got it from: www.fieldsofambrosia.com/

12. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I've been using alum for deodorant since the new year. Works well so far. I am completely odor neutral.

13. Arrid XXXtra dry- Morning Fresh. Aerosol

14. DLreno

DLreno Well-Known Member

My crystal stick seems to be lasting forever (as long as I can avoid dropping it and breaking it). I have been using it about 50% of the time since July (7 months) and it appears to have 90% remaining, whereas I have gone through at least 3 other deodorants and/or antiperspirants in the same time span. Crystal right now is not only my best performer, but my best value too. I keep using other products mainly for variety, but soon I may just stop buying anything else.

15. Throughpoint

Throughpoint New Member

The Body Shop Maca Root Deo Stick. Underarms are sooo soft and smooth. Its great for people who get easily irritated there, especially with sprays.

16. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Just never liked the fog created by sprays.

17. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

I have tried it, but it doesn't do well during the summer months for me.

Usually, I just use Old Spice original.

18. Shawna

Shawna 1000 Music Tag Bonus Points Awarded!

Under more stress at work = :sick007 more sweating!

Mitchum Gel - Unscented is my Go To deodorant when things are elevated at the Center! :D

But can I just say .... it does make the underarms ... sticky ...

19. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

That is exactly why I don't like gels... I had used them once or twice... but every time i try one. I say to my self "So that is why I don't like gels":happy102. I have started to really like Degree Deodorants and antiperspirant

20. FamousAmos

FamousAmos Member

I switched to Brut after using old spice for years. I just thought I needed a change. I need an anti perspirant for my forehead. I sweat like crazy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk