The Shave Den store

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by TheCopperHat, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Slivovitz

Slivovitz Well-Known Member

I ordered one used (or classic:D) razor from the store, but it's for me, so it doesn't have to be here by Christmas. And it's not like I have nothing to shave with in the mean time.:happy005

2. southernscribbler

southernscribbler Well-Known Member

You hang in there Joanna and take care of YOU first. I, like the others will think good thoughts for you and include you in my prayers as well.

3. Gnetics

Gnetics New Member

I live in L.A. and travel to Torrance/Redondo to my recruiting station once or twice a week so if I am close I would not mind helping out as Im usually just sitting at home or hitting the gym for a few hours.

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I'm sure Phil (aka Bullgoose Shaving) would appreciate that. :rofl

5. Mr. Igg

Mr. Igg New Member

As is my daughter. JoAnna, I know we've PMed briefly about T1D. You seriously take care of yourself, OK? From my very recent experience, your products are fantastic, and I'm going to speak for everyone that they can wait a few extra days. Count on my prayers.

6. Queen of Blades

Thanks, Bryan, and everyone else.

I've actually been putting in some very long days this week, so I can fully relax and enjoy my 2 weeks of vacation coming up. A few orders to pack in the morning and I'll be all caught up.

7. Gnetics

Gnetics New Member

Holly poo!! Sorry Joanna for some reason I thought my last TSD package said Redondo...then again from all the Ebay,Amazon ingoing and outgoing packages I probably got it mixed up! Hope you feel better!

8. Queen of Blades

No worries. It made me smile. :)

9. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

I can only agree with what has been said - take care of yourself, JoAnna - I'm glad to hear you've got a vacation coming up!

10. Iakona

Iakona New Member

Hope you get better soon JoAnna.
    I know this is only a minor part of your health concerns, but if you really are getting a sinus infection (or just have sinus pressure, congestion from a cold) you should look into a Neil Med sinus rinse:
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000A0S5KC/?tag=thshde-20

I found that using this as much as 2 or 3 times a day when I have a bad head cold keeps me from getting the eventual sinus infection. You'd be amazed at what comes our of your nose when you're sick :sick007

11. traditionalist

traditionalist New Member

where is the store located? i looked on the site and couldnt find it. :(

12. Queen of Blades

13. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

I thought it was Tulgey Woods? :)

14. Queen of Blades

No, that's my location. Mentally, that is.

tulgeywood-4.jpg

15. traditionalist

traditionalist New Member

wow....no i didnt see that page. lol. i guess im blind. lol

16. Steve Mack

Steve Mack Member

Alice in Wonderland

I would love to know what Lewis Carroll was ingesting when he wrote that story.

17. Queen of Blades

Probably his shaving cream/soap. ;)

18. memoryleak

memoryleak Active Member

Get well JoAnna , enjoy a well deserved rest and please heal.

19. Slivovitz

Slivovitz Well-Known Member

And anyway, I got my Ever-Ready razor only 1 week after I placed the order, which is just fine. Looks good, too.

20. brothers

brothers Active Member

I've said it before, to Giovanni, before he gave up his store, I'd love the opportunity if I wasn't a thousand miles away. I'd be good at it, and I'd do it for the love of it, (and maybe a bargain on a tub of this or that once in a while). I have great respect and admiration for those who do what you do. Take care of yourself.