Tabula Rasa Aftershave Gel "Cool & Blue"

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by moviemaniac, Dec 26, 2009.

1. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

2. Aroma

Aroma New Member

about the ingredients

For more informations.

AS-Gel Tabula Rasa cool & blue (with menthol)
    INGREDIENTS:
    ALCOHOL, AQUA, TRITICUM VULGARE GERM EXTRACT, SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISAE EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, SCUTELLARIA ALPINA FLOWER /LEAF / STEM EXTRACT, Carbopol 940 , SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, MENTHOL, ALLANTOIN, GLYCERIN, CI 77891, CI 74260.

AS-Gel Tabula Rasa (without color/ fragrance and menthol)
    INGREDIENTS:
    ALCOHOL, AQUA, TRITICUM VULGARE GERM EXTRACT, SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISAE EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, SCUTELLARIA ALPINA FLOWER /LEAF / STEM EXTRACT, Carbopol 940 , SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALLANTOIN.

1. TRITICUM VULGARE GERM EXTRACT, SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISAE EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE = IRICALMIN (the old title is EASHAVE) from Pentapharm/ Swizerland IRICALMIN

2. SCUTELLARIA ALPINA FLOWER /LEAF / STEM EXTRACT is from Pentapharm too. It is for Beta-endorphin stimulating: "happiness inducing", lipid replenishing, anti-inflammatroy, soothing, anti-oxidant, radical scavenging

Thanks moviemaniac & kind regards from berlin
    erik

PS: and here for german readers: Nassrasur

3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Herzlich Willkommen bei Uns!

4. ztirf1953

ztirf1953 Active Member

It's great to hear about the after shave! I love using Tabula Rasa! I use it for special occasions!

I will have to order the after shave!

5. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Ich hatte eine Probe des Tabula Rasa Rasiercreme, die gut war. Ich wusste nie, dass es ein After-Shave von ihnen gab. :)

Grüße!

6. Aroma

Aroma New Member

new

Hey Jeff, the Tabula Rasa AS Gel is our newest product.

The perfume of the cool & blue (scented) Gel is:

Top-Note: You smell first the alcohol, menthol and fresh grapefruit.
    Middle-Note: fruits, flowers & creamy wood
    Base-Note: Musk, Amber, Ceder

Gruesse aus berlin! Erik

PS. The Tabula Rasa Shave Cream is available only at Lee Razor. We will send 100 Tubs (unscented/ dark lavender/ Tangarine & Vetyver) in the next week. I think so.

7. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Great to know you haven't given up sending TR to the states, Erik!

Just another info: When you order directly from Erik and give him a hint that you're a member here at TSD or any other shaving community you'll only pay the shipping costs without a surcharge for packaging materials etc. This way you can get a bottle of aftershave or other things for around 12€ shipping costs. It's still expensive but those are the horrendous prices the German postal service charges.