FS: Shave Creams

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TraderJoe, Jul 26, 2007.

1. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

How 'bout this.........get your post count to 200 (or more) by the end of September, and I'll send you a free tube, and I'll pay the shipping too.

:D

2. Sledge

Sledge New Member

lol wow man, thats gonna require some serious spamming!

3. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

See you at the end of Sept. I think you're up to the challenge. ::

4. Sledge

Sledge New Member

yeah i suppose... you been here 7 months and got as many posts as you do... averages out to be approximately 415 posts per month... i guess with 50 already in the cue, i could probably swing that :)

5. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Hit 'em up, bro. I've been known to throw extras in the packages as well. Perhaps a blade samplette? :cool:

6. Sledge

Sledge New Member

lol your on! but if i get booted from the forum, not only will i blame you, but i better get 2 tubes instead of 1!!! LOL

7. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Don't worry, If you get ::ban, I'll be ::ban too.

8. Will

Will Nevermind

It will be worth it. :rofl

The way you 2 keep rockin this thread, ya'll will pass me tonight. :rofl

9. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

YEah, I have a feeling "heavy-handed" Mike Simpson is gonna come by and raise hell :scared003

10. Sledge

Sledge New Member

i take it if im going to attempt to hit 200 posts by the end of the month, i should tread lightly? lol whose mike simpson?

11. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

The guy with Simpson SBAD, the moderator of the classifieds, the guy who is going to ::ban us.

12. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Someone talk about getting post numbers up?

13. Sledge

Sledge New Member

ban us eh? lol he that mean? for some reason, im picturing this towering giant whose posts consist of a maximum of 10 words, and are few and far between... and usually, those 10 words say more than the books many write in here... that about sum this guy up?

14. Sledge

Sledge New Member

holy hell!!!! this guys topped you! at over 500+ posts per month!!! LOL whew!!!

15. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Well hes from Texas...and everything is big in Texas

16. Sledge

Sledge New Member

well, if he can do it... and you can do it... and you all are still hangin around... im sure i can do it :) i think im going to find a dark corner of the forum somewhere that nobody goes to anymore... a place where the most recent reply was september of 2003... and just spam the hell out of my own thread.... lol

17. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Now now..you have to have a good conversation....cant just post on your own stuff.

18. Sledge

Sledge New Member

but it wont be botherin nobody lol and it wont be thrashing a good thread :D LOL j/k though..

19. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Good luck with that! :rolleyes:

20. Sledge

Sledge New Member

t'was a joke! lol