Just wanted to introduce myself and tell ya a little.

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Kevin, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Kevin

Kevin Member

Name is Kevin....tough one to guess huh-:) I remember being given a mug and shave soap when I was around 14 and immature. the novelty wore off and I went right into the abnormal shave route. But I always wish I had stuck with it ....now I have a second chance.

I am a disable Navy Vet, Pastor,teacher, with time on my hands for this new hobby.--- I will be splitting myself between this site and another until I find a place that feels like home.

I hope to have many great interactions, and conversations with you all, seems like a nice board.

Kevin:)

2. Rene

Rene Well-Known Member

Welcome to The Shave Den, Kevin :signs046

Enjoy your stay here :happy088

3. Sparticus 6/8

Sparticus 6/8 Member

Hi Kevin,
    Glad you found your way here. I've not been a member for long but I think its great here. Stopped playing on line games I like it here so much.
    I hope you stay, it will be nice to have such an interesting Guy here. A Veteran, pastor and a teacher ! A cool trinity ! :)
    Sparticus

4. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Welcome to TSD!
    Thank-you for your service to GOD and country and our kids. Enjoy your shaves.

5. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Welcome to The Shave Den Kevin, a great community of guys and gals that enjoy wet shaving, I hope you enjoy your stay!

I thank you for all you have done for our country, and communities. I've always said it takes a special person to be a teacher, but to be a teacher, a veteran, and a pastor! Wow, and kudos to you! :happy096

Have a look around, and feel free to ask any and all questions you may have, we will try to do all we can to answer them.

6. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

Amen, Amen, and Amen

[​IMG]
    Howdy, and Welcome from Texas! [​IMG]

7. sffone

sffone Member

Welcome aboard. This is a great place to be. Lots of good, knowledgeable folks who are quick to offer help.

Since you have the time, I suggest that you consider trying a straight razor. There's a bit of a learning curve involved, but the rewards are well worth the effort, in my opinion.

Thank you for your service to our country.

8. DesertTime

DesertTime Well-Known Member

Welcome, Kevin.

Navy vet here, too. Hospital Corpsman served with Fleet Marines (1968-72). Also disabled.

I think you'll like it here.

9. Kevin

Kevin Member

Thanks for the kind words and great "Welcome" to the board.:thanks

10. ACE$&8s

ACE$&8s New Member

Another big Thank You.

11. soapbuddy

soapbuddy Mistress of Lather

Welcome and thank you!

12. Kevin

Kevin Member

Well who knows what is in for me in the future. When I need a place to get a good price on a straight...I'll know who to call. :thanks

13. JimR

JimR Active Member

Welcome Kevin! Enjoy your shaves!

14. TiberiuR

TiberiuR Member

Welcom Kevin :)

15. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Hi Kevin!

Welcome. Sounds like we share a bit in common. I'm retired military - 20 years Air Force. And I'm also a pastor.