Menthol Mondays!! WooHoo!

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by Dridecker, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

:freezing :anifrozen Bring on the freeze every Monday! :anifrozen :freezing

All credit goes to DonR and his post here. :happy088​

Don't know why I haven't seen it mentioned around here before (maybe it has been :think002) , and maybe it is the norm on some of the other shave forums, but I'm a menthol head and I want it here too! :mad:

What a great way to start the work week, or just a chance to remember to use that chilling goodness at least once a week like it rightly deserves! :happy108

:freezing So what say you lovers of the chilling, refreshing shave? How about every Monday we throw some menthol into our shave routine? :freezing

2. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Rene

Rene Well-Known Member

+1 on that :happy088

Big time !!!!

Count me in :D

Ijustmissedthe50s and Llyr like this.
  4. thestone725

thestone725 Member

I'm "COOL" with this. Great idea!:signs021

5. ek.310

ek.310 New Member

Lol..perhaps it could be called Frozen Shaving Face Mondays!
    (national mens holiday?)

:happy036

6. 1OldGI

1OldGI New Member

I'm fresh out of Iced Subzero soap but Osage Rub is plentiful as is Aqua Velva, I think I could come up with a frozen face tomorrow.

7. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Sounds like a great idea!

8. Dslazar9

Dslazar9 Took the Menthol-cratic Oath

I'm in. Nothing too cold for me.

Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.
  9. crackstar

Oh, I have the right stuff for tomorrow--YIIIIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy102 :happy102 :happy102 :happy102 Icicles in my face for Monday! :D

10. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I am so down with this. I just wish I had my Iced Sub-Zero already! I got others though so I will make a frosty mess of it tomorrow a.m.!

11. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

I wanna play. The closest I have is C. O. Bigelow, but that will do for now!

12. crackstar

Hey, what's wrong with that? :)

Puma likes this.
  13. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

Nothing really I just want to get some of that SubZero stuff. I love my Bigelow.

14. crackstar

I myself never tried the Bigelow, but I have tried Proraso Green soap and cream. There are menthol creams which I much prefer, however.

The Shaving Zone likes this.
  15. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Yeah, Baby!!!

I'm in! :freezing :anifrozen:freezing :anifrozen:freezing :anifrozen:freezing

16. crackstar

I think tomorrw, I will use Palmolive Cool cream, (the Romanian equivalent to the Italian Palmolive Menthol cream) and as an aftershave, either Osage Rub, or Diana Sport Menthol Balm, which is from Austria. This cream and balm are so cold, that they can make water to come to your eyes. After a shave with the Palmolive Cool cream, the bathroom smells so minty and nice! :D

The Shaving Zone likes this.
  17. TonyO

TonyO New Member

Oh I'm in. :cool: Proraso green tub soap, Aqua Velva AS. Hmm, I think I have some Tom's Mint cream somewhere back there in the cabinet too; Maybe a Menthol/Eucalyptus/Peppermint superlather is in order!

18. TonyO

TonyO New Member

Oh, and :happy088 DonR!

19. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

:rolleyes005 I know my daughter loves to use my Iced SubZero, so we mustn't be sexist, and include our lovely ladies in this too!

That reminds me, lets make sure to include our friends that can't use menthol, and have to choose mint instead.

Menthols Mondays just has a nice ring to it, but can include anything that gives you a skin cooling feeling, not just menthol. :cool:

20. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Nothing wrong with it Jeff, just doesn't pack much of a punch. Gives you a nice little cool feel but not to the point of cold. I'm assuming that the Iced Sub-Zero is a real kick in the face as opposed to Bigelow. Its nice, just not super cold. But that is where the Barbasol Pacific Rush comes in for me. Nice little arctic breeze :anifrozen

crackstar likes this.