Seeking help from UK member with ebay ID

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by moviemaniac, Jun 14, 2010.

1. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Hi fellow wetshavers,

I wonder if one of you who's located in the UK could help me out getting a desired item from ebay*. The seller only ships to the UK - I asked him whether he'd ship to Austria too but I have yet to receive a response and I wanted to make sure I can get the item this way or the other.

So I need someone to buy the item on ebay for me, have it shipped to his house and send it on to me (Austria). I'll reimburse the one helping me for all costs and will add 15 quid on top to say thanks.

Hoping someone can help me out...

cheers,
    Klaus

*a Panasonic MiniDV camera I have been looking for quite some time as a backup unit as these cameras are no longer available in stores :(.

2. over5feet

over5feet Active Member

I have a id over5feet72

3. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

You guys are the best! I've had two responses so far and I will come back to you in case I still need someone. The seller has written me back he'll send the item to Austria too but he' got to change the item's listing before I can buy it. If he doesn't get back to me by this evening I'll come back to you guys because it's a "buy it now" item at a _very_ good price so this offer might not last long and I really want to get it having been looking for one of these at a good price for months ;)

4. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

I just wanted to let you know I got everything sorted out. Thanks very much to all of you who have replied to my request - you're the best! ::

5. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Fantastic Klaus! I hope you enjoy the new camera. :)