Mantics Tutorial Videos

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by Mama Bear, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

Mantic has given us permission to link to his videos that train for many, many aspects of the wetshaving experience. :)

Are you interested in learning more about wetshaving? Please see the video's created by Mantic on YouTube... Mark has created an entire series on wetshaving techniques and covers many nuances of the art both basic and obscure. These are worth taking the time to explore and are quite a resource. This is for learning purposes only, there is no endorsement of the forum in any way shape or form being offered by Mantic in allowing me to offer these learning tools to you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mantic59

Thank you Mark!

JCD likes this.
  2. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Definately a great resource for new and experienced shavers alike!

I'm always looking forward to Marks next video.

3. Will

Will Nevermind

Not only educational but very entertaining as well.

That cat will be come a big star one day :D

4. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

great news , Mark is the best.

Would it be possible to have this is a Sticky -Stick !

What I mean by that is whenever you go to Todays Posts that its the first thread or info people see. same goes for Leisureguy's Blog those two should be the first thing NOOBs should bump into.
    I dont know if this is possible though....

I mean I know you should be able to find it by itself by looking in the ROOT of the Forums Thread. but I always start out by looking at Todays post to see whats HOT.

5. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

:signs021 :happy096 :bounce015

6. Clark Kent

Clark Kent New Member

These videos are fantastic, they are the primary reason I got into traditional wetshaving. But that being said, shaving is about customization. Mark knows that as well as anyone and he states it very clearly. He mentions it numerous times in his videos. So if a particular technique doesn't work very well for you, feel free to try something else. But his principles are quite solid and should be heeded.

Good luck and Good Shaves to Everyone! ::

7. xEliteGunnerX

xEliteGunnerX New Member

Fantastic I love the video thank you so much for the URL. I'll be sure to show it to everyone who needs help. It's very informative I'd reccoment the video to all people new to the art of shaving.

Thanks.

8. Jfala

Jfala New Member

Many Thanks

Yes, Mark thank you. I've only been wet shaving for a week now, but these videos have accelerated my learning curve greatly.

:cool:

Jeff

9. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Jeff, welcome to the Shave Den. Yeah, Mark's videos are an invaluable source of info. They probably have saved many newbies from further frustration (and pain!)

10. Smedley

Smedley New Member

Three cheers for Mantic. He helped me out at the start for sure.

11. mantic

mantic U TOOB

New Video!

I've just posted a new video, "Innovative Shaving Brushes," to YouTube and Sclipo.

--Mark

12. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Cool! Thanks for letting us know.

13. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Thanks Mark!! very informative video. I did not know about the "variable loft brush"

Raf

14. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Great video! Shavemaster represent baby!

15. Will

Will Nevermind

That shavemac was very cool! I may have to pick one up.

16. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

Nice job, Mark
    .......as usual ! ;)

17. TNoahr

TNoahr New Member

videos

I wish i could watch one of marks videos but my computer freeze up half way throw one does anyone have any ideas on how too fix this problem ? I would like too be able too watch one::lam::

18. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

What's your system?

19. Labarum

Labarum New Member

20. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Absolutely cool....and I am a big Kelly's Heroes fan, so that was an added bonus!!