PIF: 5 Chinese boar brushes *GONE*

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Etoyoc, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

This is a PIF for new wet shavers in need of a brush. I have some of these brushes that were picked up cheap at a liquidation store by a member of another forum. If you are a new shaver and could use a boar brush, let me know and I will get one out to you. I would prefer to keep the shipping within the U.S. However, if someone international really wants a brush, and wants to wait the long time for shipping and customs, we can discuss the shipping.

20 mm diameter knot
    50 mm loft

I have broken in one of these brushes. From my experience, it will break in to a decent boar brush. Before you use, make a few practice lathers with the brush. They will shed a bit at first. The practice lathers will help clean out any left over dye, dirt and dust from being in a bin, help you to learn how to get the most out of the brush, and will take care of a lot of the shedding before you try to using it to shave.

Do not soak the handles, there have been reports about some of these brushes having the handles cracking after being soaked.

So with that being said, if you are new to this method of shaving and could use a cheap boar brush, then shoot me a PM.
    cheap chinese boar.jpg

2. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Good on you Justin. :happy088

3. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Very fine offer Sir!

4. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

There are still 4 remaining. I would love to see these claimed tomorrow so that I can drop them all off in the mail on Saturday.

5. Tforc

Tforc Member

Sign me up

I will take a free brush Please:D
    Bryan

6. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

I still have 3 of these brushes! :eek:

7. RABIDMONKEY

RABIDMONKEY Active Member

Ive never tried a boar i wouldnt mind trying one of the boars , after I break it in I promise to use to spread the wet shave love to a newbie . dont wanna take a brush from someone who doesnt have a brush at all ( I have 4 ,3 horse and a two band badger .Were these the dime store boars? I think I saw the post

8. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

I think it was an Odd Lots store.. although the sticker had a different store on it. Stickers were removed, so I couldn't tell you now.

9. Issy

Issy TheMadSoaper

I would like one for my brother, I just started him on wet shaving

10. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

I still have 1, maybe even 2 of these left.

11. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

I still have 1 of these. Anyone? Bueller?

12. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

All claimed!

13. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Very generous Justin! :happy096

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.