Voskhod blade group buy -CLOSED

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by IAmTheJody, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

I can't wait for the case buy. Got to squirrel that extra money away so I don't spend it on liquor and wild women!:)

2. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Lucky you, the wait is over!

3. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

Thanks, I just found that by accident! Already sent Jody a PM....after I figured it out!

4. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Man... I almost wish I lived in the US just to get in on this... however having that many blades I wouldn't know what to do :).

5. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

Shave twice a day!:)

6. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

I might have to if I bought a case... Might have to start shaving my legs and armpits. Somehow rope the gf into it as well :). I have a very nice Merkur she could use... Will try and bring here to the light side :)

7. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

Come on guys and Gals!

Jody needs at least 5 or 6 cases paid for to make this group buy work. What happened to all those people that wanted in on the last buy and missed out?

If you don't want or need the whole case, go in with a couple of others and split one. We're talking about the best blade out there for 6 cents a blade!!!

I'll share some of mine with others that only want a pack of a 100.

8. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Or if you don't want to just buy a case. You know you will use up these blades eventually :). A supply for years of wet shaving to come. Think of all of the converts you could make with a case of these bad boys :)

9. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.