Crackstar hits 10K!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by rodd, Oct 17, 2011.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I thank each and every one of you beautiful people for your kind wishes from the bottom of my heart. The other day I was thinking - I have been here almost from the beginning of TSD, and I never thought I would be able to reach so many of posts. The reason? I have been so busy with the family, and also because as you all, or most of you know, English is not one of my better languages. However, I think (I sure hope!) that will be changing since my wife and I have signed ourselves up in an intense crash course in English, and I think we have made a lot of progress already. TSD has become my home away from home - a place of fun, relaxation and knowledge about our common love for this great and super-interesting hobby known as wetshaving. This is the greatest Forum on Earth for this hobby, and I will continue my contributions to the best of my ability.

I love you all! :love029:

IAmTheJody and BabyGirl like this.
  2. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Happy 10k Jeff! I'm just trying to figure out if it's 10k posts or 10k SCs..... :bounce015:

You sir are a mensch! Keep up the menschiness :p

tomnat and crackstar like this.
  3. crackstar

Thanks, Bob. You are one of the nicest guys this Group has ever had! :)

battle.munky likes this.
  4. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

Felicitations!

Alan

5. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

Congratulations Jeff - keep them coming!

6. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Congrats Jeff! I have been away and came back to find you at 10K, nicely done my friend!

crackstar likes this.
  7. crackstar

Thanks so much, buddy! :)

8. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

:happy096: well done there jeff:)