Question

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by CatMan, Sep 10, 2007.

1. CatMan

CatMan Member

Good morning gentlemen!
    I noticed that some of you have a reference to something called "HAVOC" in their signatures. I can't figure out what this is about. Don't let me die stupid! Would somebody please enlighten me? :confused:

2. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Havoc is an organization founded on the principles that Aqua Velva is the Cat's Meow.

3. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

Help Aqua Velva Overcome Council

Anti-Velva Citizen League

4. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

The Battle LInes have been Drawn.......which side you stand on

5. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

It's part of a friendly battle between the Aqua Velva and non-Aqua Velva fans on the forum. We declare ourselves as AVCL = con or HAVOC = pro. Nothing means you haven't been caught up in the banter, don't give a rat's patootie either way or you've gone Swiss.

6. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Then there are some of us (RE: Me only so far) who see another side, that it isn't so black and white as HAVOC and AVCL. I chose an enlightened path... :angelic007

(In other words, I got involved but support both sides of the coin :D)

7. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

I’m Zen like you, Sejanus, and I try to remain as Swiss as can be.

8. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

In other words, you bread your butter on both side. Weasel! :D :rofl

No problem, I can respect that. ::

9. CatMan

CatMan Member

Thank you very much for letting me take a peak into the inner secrets of this forum! :D Quite funny actually!

I barely knew that Aqua Velva existed, although I noticed it at Wal-mart eventually and thought it just can't be any good for this next to nothing price, until I read some of the discussions about it among wet shavers. So, I became curious and got a bottle of regular and one of type "Musk". Starting with the musk, I didn't care much for it, but found it barely acceptable. My wife said it stinks. That was the end of that one. No refill! Now the regular (blue) juice is a quite different story. My wife likes the scent, kind of, I find it, let's say slightly on the pleasant side of neutral. But I must admit, the effect on my skin after a rough shave is amazing! I would have never expected this, considering the price. So, for me it's a keeper. Whenever my alum bar tells me that my shave wasn't quite optimal, I can fix the damage with AV blue. Do I want to use it on a regular, daily basis? I don't think so. I know of better scents than this one. Now, where does this put me in the AV war? One foot exactly on the battle line, and the other slightly towards the pro side, maybe? We should found a third camp for the "In-Betweeners".:D

Thanks again for the info. Now I can enjoy these discussions even more! :rolleyes:

10. CatMan

CatMan Member

Swiss as in "Pitralon"? :confused:

11. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

Swiss as in “we remain neutral, we don’t care if our neighbouring states are at war or are trying to build a European union.”

12. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Hey, butter is darn tasty! Wouldn't you want more if you could get it? :rofl

You either read my mind, or can read what my avatar says... :D

13. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

14. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Oh my....umm.. I'll be in the kitchen if anyone needs me... :drool:drool

15. CatMan

CatMan Member

Got it. Thanks!

16. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

To be ABSOLUTELY clear....

HAVOC did indeed start as stated above until the filthy, unwashed heathens countered with the AVCL.
    At that point, the founding members decided to rework the constitution and rename.
    Thus the

Help Aqua Velva OBLITERATE Council

is now fighting the good fight. Helping the lost and providing hope for our future.

17. CatMan

CatMan Member

Does a statistic exist regarding numbers of members and/or supporters of each party? :D

18. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

NO.
    There are only WINNER$ (HAVOC) and
    Losers (AVCL / everybody else) !!

;)

19. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

For the beneifit of those of you that have questions regarding this subject, I am here to provide answers. Allow me to break this down so those of you who are still in question can fully understand:

Aqua Velva Sucks.

Thank you.

:taunt002

20. CatMan

CatMan Member

:rofl:rofl You guys are fantastic!!! :rofl:rofl