Great Vendor Sighting

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by scott wein, Jan 8, 2012.

1. scott wein

scott wein Well-Known Member

My new Omega 31064 came with a minor defect, a very slight looseness of the knot that you would never pick up on without using it.

Gary at Shoe Box shave credited me back before receipt so I could add a replacement with my order for this week (I am ordering a kit for my buddies son)

Gary called today and had everything arranged.

To keep my karma strong, I selected the 80005 this time. Long May it Run:

BassTone likes this.
  2. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

That's pretty awesome, I finally got my refund from John at WCS, January 5th after ordering a dud Futur November 27th....

Yeah

scott wein likes this.
  3. scott wein

I'm glad Aaron. I have a few non shave vendors that I am out dollars with, dollars that could be spent on pizza, guitar strings, and shaving stuff.

4. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

I've done business with most of the larger vendors, WCS, Royal, BullGoose, Italian Barber, ShoeBox ShaveShop, etc., and have been pleased will all of them. But I must say, I have received the overall best communication and service from Phil at BullGoose.

5. scott wein

How lucky we r to have so many vendors and the means to indulge. I feel lucky,

6. frankflood

frankflood Active Member

phil has been my go to guy and usually has what i need(or i think i need)

7. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

I've only done business with ItalianBarber and Fendrihan, both gave outstanding service and have a good variety of products to compliment each other. Prices are better for me at ItalianBarber though.

CyanideMetal likes this.
  8. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

If you are planning to write a novel maybe you have a title ready, "Pizza, Guitar Strings, and Shaving Stuff!"

scott wein likes this.
  9. scott wein

that was an early short story...

GDCarrington likes this.
  10. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

That reminds me - I need some new bass strings. Thanks.

BassTone and scott wein like this.
  11. scott wein

And a TSD Band is forming.

BassTone likes this.
  12. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

I need to restring my Ibanez, but floating trem's are a pain in the bleep...

11.JPG

13. BassTone

BassTone Well-Known Member

I play upright and electric bass, acoustic and electric guitar and do guitar repair too. ...a little mandolin as well, when I'm not painting, drawing or promoting. Here's a pic for some promo stuff with the work I do with my cousin Derek Chafin (singer songwriter)

Oh, I too have had excellent service with Gary. He has always been very helpful and has gone the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. I've dealt only once with Phil at Bullgoose, and that was a very positive experience as well. Shave a Buck has been good to me too. I recently ordered from Amazon just to be mainstream for a moment.....it was, ....well, Amazon. Nothing special, though they could have packed the items better. Other than that, I really haven't dealt with anyone else. I'll branch out as time goes on, but Gary, Phil and the SAB folks will certainly get my business again.

Rock on!!! :git:

Attached Files:

Sodapopjones likes this.